You And You Alone

Cr: artist kzrmn_san.

👋!
Here comes the latest chapter!

Note: Don't be confused about Kakashi's kid's name. I changed her name from Haruki to Akari because I was too careless that it becomes too many Haru/s in this fiction when Itachi's kids name are Haru and Haruko. My bad.😫

Another thing, I do not update the fiction as frequently but now, it will be more delays as the chinese course that I was going to take starts now. I will be really busy as I will be learning from zero. Wish me luck, guys! Hipp hipp!💪🏻

Enjoy!
——-🎬🎬🎬——-
"Naruto-kun, would you like to take a quarter minutes pause?" The director ask when Naruto did a few takes wrong at the scene they were shooting.

Naruto apoloqized for being a burden but after he had got a call from Iruka, he just can't concentrate as worry filled his very being;

"I am sorry. Giv-give me a few minutes, I will make it right."

"Rest for a quarter minutes!" The director said and Naruto walked out from the set.

"What happened with Uzumaki-san? He seems so distressed." The staff of the set said as they walked to prepare other things in the meanwhile.

"I heard the other say he was talking in the phone very worriedly before. Maybe something happened?" The other staff trailed after before they dissapeared into a room.

Sasuke who just come to the set because he have different scenes from Naruto knitted his browns as he heard the staffs.

"Ah, Sasuke-kun, you have come." The director who was on his way to the toilet greeted Sasuke as they passed by.

"Yes, I have agreed to read the script with Sakura-san." Sasuke said and then heard Sakura who also arrived greet them from behind.

"Sasuke-kun. Director, hello." Sakura greeted with a big smile as she stood beside Sasuke.

"Hello." Director greeted back before teasing the two;

"It is great that you two are getting along so well~"

Sakura just smiled as she watched the director walk away. If it was before she would have been all shy but it wasn't the case anymore. She don't know why but after what she saw in the filming of the variety show, something tell her that there is something going on between Sasuke and Naruto. It might not be something alongside love or anything but she just know Sasuke won't look at her the way she wants. And the reason might or might not be Naruto.

"I will head inside first." Sakura said after the director dissapeared from their sight.

Sasuke only nodded before turning the other way, he didn't even notice when Sakura turned to look at him.

"I tell you there is definitely something going on with those two." Sakura mumbled to herself before procceding to the room they will be going through the script. She was sure Sasuke was searching after Naruto.

At one corner of the building where there were not too much people but only a few staff passing by, Karin squeezed Naruto's shoulder as to comfort him. She know why Naruto was having trouble concentrating but if this goes on, he will never be able to leave with clean conscience for troubling others in the set.

"Put yourself together, Naruto. I know you are worried but the sooner you finish here, the quicker you will get to see him." Karin looked into the shaken blue eyes before her. Trust to be told, she is worried as much. Then again how can she compare her worriness with that of Naruto's. Afterall, the one falling ill was someone dear to Naruto, very dear too.