Scar

Cr: art taken fr. IG; sasunaru.7

Hello!
Here comes the latest chapter.☺️
Hope everyone is doing fine and this chapter will be able to brighten the day up. Or after reading, you will be more depressed. 😂

Enjoy!

                           ——-🎭🎭🎭——-
Ting!

The bell above the door of Nozomi Bakery & Cafe chimmed as customer entered. Naruto who was playing with Menma and Akari look up before his lips occupied a sincere smile.

"Uncle Gaara, Shinki!" Menma was the one to call out first seeing the two father and son who frequently visit the cafe after meeting last time they visit the city.

"Menma-kun!" Shinki who have become good friends with the younger one grins before approaching the table where they were sitting. He smiles at the girl next to Menma who he also had met before;

"Akari-chan, hi!"

"Hi, Shinki-kun." Akari greet back before smiling at Gaara who greet her with a smile.

"Trying a new one or want to taste some of the drinks that you already tasted?" Naruto ask Gaara after Shinki replaced him between Menma and Akari.

Gaara smile at the question that is like teasing him. Well, he do think he had already tasted every drinks and cookies which he wants at this cafe. His smile suddenly froze when he see who is approaching them;

"Sasuke, you're here too?"

"This is my husband's cafe, why are you here again?" Sasuke fired back when Gaara bite him without him doing anything. It has been like this after he was introduced to Gaara by Naruto the last time as Menma's father and the one Naruto is dating(?). They have been meeting frequently as he had taken some time off from projects and Gaara's frequent visists.

"Stop it, you two." Naruto shake his head as he know why the two are always at each other throat. Gaara is teasing Sasuke with that blank face and Sasuke is jealous of their closeness even though he already told Sasuke they are only friends.

"He started it." Sasuke says before pulling Naruto to him possesively by his waist.

"Tch!" Gaara make a face before sitting beside Menma who is playing with the other two.

Sasuke raise one of his brow as victory was earned by him when he could show who Naruto belonged to. Then his smile under the mask jerked slightly as Naruto look at him with a raised brow;

"What?"

"Nothing." Naruto says before turning away to the other direction with a pleased beam that Sasuke missed the chance to see.

"!!!" Gaara quickly turn to the kids when Sasuke suddenly turn to look at his way from the counter where Naruto preparing drinks and snacks for them. And when he look back again, he can't help but shake his head at how Sasuke is all over Naruto. Trying to pull the glasses away from Naruto as though he refuse Naruto to prepare everything and prepare them himself. Though Naruto was wearing an annoyed expression, the smile on his lips says how happy he was. It been such a long time since he have seen that pure smile that come from the heart and reach to the eyes. It seems Sasuke is the cause of that smile that dissapeared and now back again. If Sasuke is his nephew's father and the person Naruto choose, then he is happy for Naruto to receive Sasuke's love.