Granted!

Cr: to the rightful owner.

👋
I know many has been waiting for an update of this story. Sorry that I couldn't update it sooner. I had been busy with preparing for my chinese exam. So, here is a really long chapter with 7000 words.😅😵‍💫

The next chapter is the ending, stay tuned!

Enjoy!

Rate: 18+

      ——-🎬🎬🎬 ——-
Naruto wake up with Sasuke still sleeping soundly beside him. He can't help but smile at how Sasuke was yesterday after he know the truth. He had to baby him more than Menma because of how he was blaming himself and apoloqizing to him.

'Now, there is no secret between us. Thank you, Sasuke.'

Naruto extend his hand to move the strandle of hair that disturbing Sasuke's face. He leaned closer as some fragrant teased his nostril, it was from Sasuke he realize.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke's sleepy voice sounded as he feel Naruto's nose around his nape.

"You smell so good." Naruto's voice was ragged and his heart was beating so much. The scent from Sasuke's body was both calming and arousing.

"What smell?" Sasuke opened his eyes with confusion.

"I don't know. It's not the schampoo or shower cream." Naruto said, his nose burying and inhaling Sasuke's scent.

"Mm~ It's the scent of the forest after rain."

Sasuke know right away what scent Naruto meant, but how could Naruto smell it when he didn't before when he intentionally released it.

'Do it mean Naruto can smell my pheromone after all?'

What Sasuke know is that beta can smell omegas pheromone but not alphas. But it seems, for some unknown reason, Naruto smelled his pheromone even without he releasing it. Sasuke who was laying face down shifted himself to face Naruto who immediately burried his face in his neck again. His fingers comb through Naruto's hair as he feel Naruto inhaling heavily.

"Naruto?" Sasuke utters while letting Naruto snuggle as he pleased.

"I want to do it." Naruto says, trailing down Sasuke's body after he tugged Sasuke's shirt up. The fragrant knocked his every senses as he directly sniffing, yes, sniffing Sasuke's skin.

Sasuke's heart skiped a beat as Naruto sniff and peck his abdomen. His stomach dipped when Naruto's face neared his groin.

"Sasuke, I want to do it." Naruto repeat with teary eyes as he look at Sasuke who didn't give him a satisfied reply yet.

Sasuke had never seen Naruto like this, and the sight of Naruto looking at him from where he resting his face on his groin with those glazed eyes do thing to him.

"I want it." Naruto mutters, his hand already at the ham of Sasuke pajamas pant.

"God, Naruto." Sasuke cursed as Naruto have his sleeping dick in his warm hand, giving it a kiss.

"Strip your pant and turn this way."

Naruto didn't wait another second, he quickly stripped his pant and threw it on the floor as though it was trash that he did not want to touch. Without even the slightest shyness, he turn his ass toward Sasuke and face himself to Sasuke's dick.

"....Have you already prepared yourself?" Sasuke ask with a frown when he saw Naruto's plump and red hole.

"N-no." Naruto says before licking the length of Sasuke which has awakened now before gasping;