The Truth That Hurts

Cr: cubur_chi

Hi ya!
Here comes the next chapter!!!hurray!
If nothing changes, this story is ending in two more chapters.
I hope this chapter is satisfying because in this one, I am revealing the night of Sai's death and it is like another highlight of the story. Hope you guys are not dissapointed.😿

Enjoy!

R18+ (a little)

      ——-🎭🎭🎭——-
Suigetsu quickly tipped the umbrella to hide Sasuke from the bright sun, where they were resting before the shooting.

"Naruto, I want to be home. Can't I go home?" Sasuke who was on the phone with Naruto whined after nodding at Suigetsu as to thanks him.

Yes, Sasuke had already been contacted with a new project which started opening last month. He had to stay at the location of the set and hasn't been home for more than a week. The last time he saw Naruto and Menma was a few days ago after Naruto with their son come to visit him at the hotel the set had provided. Not to mantion that he only got to stay together with his family like 3 months where he only did some photoshoot.

"...But I really miss you. Miss Menma. And I want to be in your embrace." Sasuke continue to whine without caring how Suigetsu was looking at him, as though he had grew another head.

"Please? Naruto, I can ask some day off from the director. But why? Ok!"

"Yikes!" Suigetsu sigh as he watched Sasuke stomping away after ending the call from Naruto. From the look of it, he can already guess that Naruto didn't allow Sasuke to ask days off which will inconvenient the others.

"Am I going to be killed? Ugh!"

Suigetsu was right, Sasuke was in a foul mood that Naruto refuse to let him go home. Even he don't understand why he is being unreasonable but he just wanted to be near Naruto. That is all he can think of lately. Though part of him understand Naruto's reason, part of him still get upset and feel like Naruto is pushing him away.

"Are you crying?" Suigetsu ask baffled to see Sasuke all teary where he was sitting, waiting to film his scene.

Sasuke glared at Suigetsu before wiping the tear which are starting to flood in his eyes and retorted;

"Am I a kid?!"

Suigetsu's jaw dropped, Sasuke cried because he can't go home?! What is going on?!!

'Should I make more vacancy in his schedule?' Suigetsu was having a crisic with himself as he watched Sasuke hiding his face with the script sheet.

The laughter of kids surrounded the room where Naruto waited for his son as the teacher help him ready for home. He can't help but smile when, as soon as his son saw him he was urging the teacher to hurry. The sight make him remember the first day Menma begun kindergarten.

Flashback

"Mama, papa, I don't want to stay here. I want to go home with you two." Menma plead, the verge on tear as he took hold of his and Sasuke's hand;

"Please."

Sasuke turn to look at Naruto, his heart aching to see his son's puppy eyes and he himself don't want to leave his son anymore.

"Menma, we will come and pick you up in a few hours." Naruto though was weak against those teary eyes, ignored it for Menma's sake.

"You will like it after awhile. Akari-chan is here too, look."

Menma turn to look at Akari who approaching them with Iruka. She smiled the instant she saw him.

"Menma, don't cry. Let's play together!" Akari grabbed Menma's hand and waited for him to make a move.