The Warmth That You Gave

Cr; art taken fr. IG: sasuke.uchihoee

Hello,

Saw that there are some waiting for this fiction. I will not leave it incomplate, you guys know how much I hate to leave it unfinished. But I need time sometime and it may take a long time for me to update sometime, but I promise I will finish it. Thank you for understanding.

Well, here is a new chapter. 🥂
I am taking it slowly for them so I hope it do not feel dragged.

Enjoy!☺️

                             ——-🎬🎬🎬——-
With the spring that had arrived and the morning sun high in the sky, Naruto turn to look at his son who is coming out from the house.

"Do you have everything you need?" Naruto asks as they won't be able to turn the car back once they proceed forward.

"Uh! I have everything, mama." Menma grins before showing his red colored favorite backpack to Naruto.

Naruto let Menma in first to the car that was send by his father. He steps in too before looking at the familiar man who is driving them to their destination;

"Suigetsu-san, sorry that you have to come all the way here."

"Don't worry, he paid me good." Suigetsu who knows of the relation between the one under his management and Naruto tease with a wink.

"Mama, where is papa?" Menma who thought his father was the one to pick them up asks when he did not see Sasuke.

"Your father is still at works." Suigetsu reply instead before adding;

"I will drive you guys to his condo."

Seeing Menma make a dissapointed expression, Naruto tried to pacify him;

"You know, your father want to see you so much that he let this uncle pick us up so you don't need to wait until he is done with work to pick you up."

"Then will we meet papa when we reach his condo?" Menma questioned after thinking as what Naruto told him.

Naruto look at Suigetsu before saying;

"If he is done with work. Sure we can wait for him a little more, no?"

"Uh! We will welcome papa when he come home." Menma say before urging the uncle he just meet that;

"Uncle, please drive quickly. I want to welcome papa."

"S-sure." Suigetsu agree with a smile before speeding up a little more but stays in the line of the speed allowed.

Naruto stroke his son's head before smiles when the pair of innocent eyes look up at him. He wonders how Menma will be, meeting the people who Sasuke wants them to meet.

"You can take your leave." Sasuke say to Suigetsu who picked him up from the work to rest for the day. Because he won't be having any schedule for days after today, he let Suigetsu have some day off too.

"Good work today, Sasuke. I will be on my way." Suigetsu wave before driving off. He had been told by Sasuke not to reach out to him if there were nothing urgent as he don't want to be disturbed while spending time with his family. He is also happy for Sasuke who look more lively now compare to before.

Ding dong

Usually Sasuke did use his keycard to open the door but because Suigetsu told him to ring the bell, he did, thinking maybe it was because both Naruto and Menma was already inside. Sasuke waited for the door to open while an unknown nervousity crawl up from his stomach.