Chap 16| Come dance with me and I'll stomp on your feet if I get bored

^^^Aj's dress^^^

Love's never come my way,
I've never been this far
Cause you took these two left feet
And waltzed away with my heart
No, I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you around and around in circles It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl
Cause, I don't dance

~••~

So yesterday was interesting. Me and Hunter made out, I told him we are friends and nothing more. Plus he needs to stop kissing me! Like come on I'm not yours Hunter, what will my imagery boyfriend say?

On another note the ball is tonight. I have butterflies in my stomach. I stand looking at my dress (that I didn't pick out, my mom did). I just couldn't believe that she is making me wear it, sense she won't be here maybe I can switch dresses......

If I get lucky I can, I get to blow off school to get the ball ready for my bitch of a family and the wonderful town. I walk over to my bed and sit down Indian style on my bed when I got a knock on the door.

"Come in." I lightly say. Cleo walks in with a huge smile on her face.

"Today's the big day!" Cleo says with a clap of her hands.

"You say it like I'm getting married." I say rolling my eyes and laugh.

"If that happen I would think your mom may come, or she has something stuck up her craw." Cleo adds in a huff letting her smile fall for a moment before, smiling bigger at me.

"I would think so." I say with a laugh but I didn't know if it's true, my mom not very good at being there for me. My dad however is, it just he always busy with work that I never see him.

"So every thing set up, I went before you got up and everything is stunting! You did excellent job!" Cleo exclaimed.

"Thanks, it took a long time, let me tell you." I sigh and fall back on my bed.

"Well you need to get ready dreary! You have to make sure you look good for Hunter." She winks as I sit up really fast when she says Hunter name.

"Why on earth would you want me to look good for that pimple lover." I say throwing my hands up.

"Because you like him and I want to make sure you are set to have a dance with him."

"What do you mean?" I say with eyebrow raised.

"Hunter has never been seen dancing with a girl, he claims he hates dancing." Cleo says as she look at my dress that is hanging on my door.

"Well that fascinating." I say with a smirk forming on my face. "Well Cleo make me look irresistible then." I stand and walk over to her.

"Oh I will." She says with evil grin on her face.

Looks like Hunter in the ride of his life.

~••~

Hunter p.o.v.

I slip on the rest of my jacket, I have to wear a tux and I look pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

"Honey, are you ready for the bluzchip's ball?" My mom ask outside the door.

"Ya, I'll be out in a sec." I say as I brush through my hair one more time. When I walk out of my room, my mom and little brother look clean cut just like me.

"You look gorgeous mom." I say, she smiles at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Thanks honey and I think that girl that you've been going after, will be walking your way." She winks and I roll my eyes.