Chap 15|I'm not a sir I'm a teenage girl with boobs.

^^^ old blue^^^

"You hit hard." Hunter says as he leans over still trying to catch a breathe.

"Ya, when a moron comes up and scares you, you would too." I say crossing my arms.

Hunter stands up and looks at me smirking. Then turns around and walks away.

What the heck?

"Where are you going?" I ask not wanting to know.

"A place, follow me." He says as he keeps walking.

"Hunter?"

"Come on Annie." He says. I start walking to catch up with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I already told you a place." Hunter says.

I stay quiet still wondering, how the heck he knew I was going to sneak out. And exactly when?

"Umm Hunter?" I say kinda quietly.

"Ya?" He turns and looks at me as we keep walking.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU STANDING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!" I yell at him.

"I saw you running out that window before so, I took a chance and waited for you."

"Cleo was right." I said even though she never said anything about Hunter that was bad.

"About what?"

"YOUR A STALKER!" I yell at him and he just smirks at me.

"Can't help it a stalkers gotta stalk." He says I wanted to push him into a ditch.

"Because that's not creepy at all." I state sarcastically.

"Oh Darlin' I know it's creepy." He says smirking. He grabs me and pulled me to his chest.

"But maybe it just fun creeping the hell out of you." Hunter adds on as he pecks my lips then starts walking again. I sat there kinda stunned. What the heck has happen to Hunter he's seem.... Unusual this evening.

I follow close behind him still wondering where we are going, he just keeps walking.

"Here we are." Hunter says as I stand beside him.

"It's just your motorcycle! You made me follow you to your motorcycle!" I yell at him.

"Yep, we went on adventure." He says as he swigs his leg onto his bike and starts it up.

"So you made me walk out here for nothing that's lovely Hunter, I can never get those 15 minutes back now." I say as I turn around to start heading back.

But Hunter had another thing in mind and before I knew it Hunter's lips were on mine. He push me up against a tree, he bites my bottom lip and I let him in. Our tongues dance together, we pulled away are breathing heavy. He catches my lips one more time.

"15 minute wait, worth it." He says more to himself. He lets me go and jump back on to his bike that's still running and disappear into the night.

~••~

I lay in bed thinking about the kiss and all I could think was, What the hell? Was Hunter high or something? He is officially the most confusing human being I have ever met in my whole life.

I fall asleep smiling for change. I wake up and get ready for my day. I put on rip skinny jeans and a holster sweater. I put on light make up and then braided my hair. I go down the stairs and grab a protein shake and lock the front door.
As I make my way down the drive way, I see a black bike zoom by I stop and stare. It's was Hunter heading away from school, he's probably going to ditch today because I'm convinced he was drunk last night.