Hoilday special

I race in front of Hunter laughing at him. Hunter tries to pass me but I win because we reach our destination. I take my helmet off and swing my leg off my bike putting the kickstand down.

"That wasn't fair." Hunter pouts as he takes off his helmet.

I squish his cheeks. "Stop being a baby." I say then I turn around to put my helmet down on my bike. I then started walking down the pavement.

Hunter and I have been traveling the U.S.A for the past six months. We both decided to go to college next year. I get snap out of my thoughts when Hunter picks me up from behind and swings me around. He sets me down and holds me in his arms.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back. I turn in his arms and kiss him with a goofy smile on my face. Yes, Annie jay Bluzchip has finally met her match. I love it, Hunter is my home, I finally wasn't homeless anymore.

"Come, let's go see your family." Hunter says and I moan in frustration. He opens his hand and I accept it. I look up at my house it all lit up. All Hunter and I's memories come flooding back in. Sneeking out of the house, him giving me that hickey because he broke into my house. I laugh and Hunter looks back at with a smile. I'm guessing he knows what I'm laughing at.

"Do you remember that dress you wore on our real date?" Hunter asks me looking back.

"Yes." I laugh.

"Can you put that back on? I still have things I want to do to you in that dress." He smirks at me and I slap his arm.

"Really Hunter?" He just laughs as he knocks on the door.

Cleo opens the door. Tears fill her eyes instantly as she rushes to give me hug. She pulls me away.

"You look beautiful and happy." Cleo says wiping a tear away.

"I've missed you." I say with tears in my eyes. Wrapping her in my arms again. I pull away and she smiles at me with so much affection.

"I love what you did to your hair!" Cleo exclaimed lifting my hair. I added caramel low lights to my blonde hair and I also chop off too, it's shoulder high now.

"Thank you Cleo." She smiled warmly at me then turned to Hunter. She smack him on the arm.

"Oww!" Hunter exclaimed rubbing his arm.

"Have you been taking care of her like you promise me?" Cleo asks while shaking a her finger at Hunter.

"Yes ma'am I have." Hunter replies with a smile but still rubbing his arm.

"Good boy, now come in! It cold out here." Cleo says pulling us in.

"Cleo was someone at th.." My mother stop in her tracks when her eyes landed on me.

"Darling! You're home!" She rush towards me with her arms open. Just as I thought it was going to be for me, it was for my brother that just came through the door. I blink back my tears because it hurt, that my mom didn't care that I was right here.

Maybe if I gave her a high five,
In the face,
With a chair.
She might notice me then.

Hunter innerlaced our finger together, and I smile at him. But he knew it was fake he leaned down and kiss my cheek.

My father walked into the room. When his eyes met mine a bright smile appeared on his face.

"My baby girl is finally home." My father says walking towards me he engulfs me in hug. He kisses my forehead.

"And who's is this?" My father asks with big smile.

"Dad this is Hunter Redmen, he's my boyfriend."