Part 44

~Samanthas POV~

Payton and Faith have been arguing for hours now with Hailey chiming in every so often. I just stayed in bed and listen.

All of a sudden the yelling stopped and after 5 minutes, Payton walked into our room, right before sighing.

P: I finally got Faith to believe me

S: how

P: don't ask

He closed the light before walking over and laying in bed next to me. Then he pulled the sheet over us

P: I'm tired

S: good night then

P: good night

I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep. It wasn't working though. After an hour, I fully gave up because I started to be in pain. I'm not bleeding or anything, my legs just hurt for some reason

I did get stabbed the most there, so maybe that's the reason. Doesn't matter. I started to toss and turn to find a comfortable spot to max out the pain but I couldn't find one.

What the hell do I do now. I can't get up and I can't fall asleep. You know what, maybe stretching will help. It won't hurt to try.

I grabbed my left leg and slowly brought it up to my chest. This helped a little but also hurt in the process because I'm doing it myself. I did it longer but it just ended up causing more pain. And now my arms fucking hurts from doing this. Great, just great.

S: ow

Payton started to turn in his sleep before he started to rub his eyes. Shit, I didn't mean to wake him up.

P: you ok?

He turned and looked at me confused.

S: uh yeah

P: why are you still awake. It's past midnight.

S: couldn't sleep

P: what have you been doing this whole time then?

S: moving around and stretching

P: stretching?

S: yeah my whole body hurts now

P: let me guess, you tried to stretch but ended up causing yourself more pain.

...how did he know that?

S: maybe

He laughed before saying

P: I'll help you

S: no you said you're tired. Just go back to bed, I'll be fine.

P: you're not going to convince me out of this so deal with it

You got to be kidding me.

Payton sat up and looked down at me.

P: take my shirt off of you. It's going to get in the way.

I did as he said and took the shirt off. I slightly winced because I moved too fast. God damn. Why am I in so much more pain now then I was before.

P: you're in that much pain?

S: yeah. It should be gone tomorrow morning.

P: oh ok. So what stretches were you doing

S: I was just bringing my leg closer to me. I already did my left

P: want me to do the right?

S: sure but how are you-

Without any hesitation, Payton got on top of me while I just froze. He lightly grabbed my right leg and placed it on his shoulder. The both of us are still under the sheet.