Part 25

~Samanthas POV~

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, I found my table and sat down. I'm not in the mood to eat the schools "food" right now.

I've been alone for 5 minutes now and Cynthia and Dixie still haven't shown up. What the hell? You know what, I'ma text them.

Dixie

S: where the fuck are you?

D: lunch detention

S: what did you do now

D: NOTHING!

S: Dixie

D: I was bored so I played a game on my phone. The teacher over reacted and took it away

S: if she took your phone away, how are you texting me

D: do you really think I was going to let her have my phone? I stood up and ripped my shit out of her grimy hands. That's why I'm here.

S: damn you there for the whole period?

D: yeah

S: do you know where Cynthia is?

D: I think she ditched school with some random guy.

S: oh ok. I'll see you next period?

D: yes ma'am
-

With that being said, I closed my phone and sighed. What am I supposed to do now?

~Payton's POV~

Samantha is just sitting there alone while being on her phone. I need to go talk to her, but I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm most likely going to say something rude unintentional.

N: dude what are you looking at?

P: nothing

N: don't lie to me. I saw you starring at her.

P: then why even ask

N: well... you right. Why are you starring at her?

P: no reason

Noah squinted his eyes at me and that's when I realized he's not going to let this go.

P: we got into a fight. I did something and now she's mad at me

N: so you want to fix it

P: yeah. I want to go up to her but I know I'm going to fuck up again.

N: just do it man. It's that simple

P: says the dude who's too scared to talk to Dixie

N: touché

Idiot

P: for real. Should I go talk to her?

N: I mean if you want to fix things, you should do it as soon as possible.

He has a point there. Right when I was about to stand up, someone beat me to it and sat down next to her. Of course it had to be Quinton.

I sighed before rolling my eyes.

P: maybe later.

N: dang Quinton must really like her. Maybe now he will finally get over Cynthia.

Quinton has liked Cynthia since freshman year. At that time she had a boyfriend so he decided to give up on that and do whatever. To be honest I completely forgot that he likes her. He never talks about her anymore.