Part 4

~Samanthas POV~

S: you're lying, there's no fucking way!

?: I'm telling you, it's THAT big

S: I still don't believe it.

?: which dude did you fuck have the biggest dick

S: umm oh definitely Tyler Ashton

She started to laugh

S: what?

?: don't get me wrong, he does have a big dick but Payton is that soft as you can tell.

S: THERES NO WAY ITS THAT BIG

the whole class started to laugh and then turned to me. Including Payton.

Teacher: Samantha please tell me and the rest of the class what's "that big"

She did not just- fine if she wants to play, let's play.

S: trust me you don't want to know what I was talking about

Teacher: no I want to know

S: you sure?

Teacher: positive

S: ok! Don't tell me I didn't warn you

Teacher: just get to the point Samantha!

S: your stomach, why is it so fucking big, are you pregnant?

The whole class broke out laughing once again at my response.

Teacher: IM NOT PREGNANT

S: ...oops?

The bell rang and everyone stood up and left while the teacher was so mad at me. I don't care, NEXT CLASS

~Payton's POV~

Ok I have to admit, what Samantha said in our last class was kind of funny. I kind of want to know what was she actually referring to as "that big". Whatever.

As soon as I got to my next class, I sat down at my seat and was kind of happy with what I saw.

YES SAMANTHA IS NOT IN THIS CLASS

...spoke too soon

You got to be fucking kidding me. We made eye contact for the third time today but just like the other times, it was quickly broken.

CAN SCHOOL JUST BE OVER ALREADY!

~skip the rest of the day~

My last class just ended and I'm now in my locker getting all of my shit. Noah walked up to me and started talking but I wasn't really paying attention because a random hot girl caught my eye. She was a few feet away with her back facing me and she was talking to her friends.

P: dude who's the new chick with the slim waist and fat ass

N: bro... that's Samantha

Wha-

P: FUCK

The girl turned around and once I saw her face I realized it was actually Samantha.

P: fuck my life.

I slammed my locker shut and stormed out of the school while Noah was out of breath, laughing at me.

SHIT, WHY DID I SAY THAT!

~Samanthas POV~