Part 40

~Samanthas POV~

Cute boy

?: one more thing though

S: yeah?

?: meet me under the bleachers after school tomorrow.

S: wait really?

?: are you down?

S: hell yeah!

?: I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye sexy

S: bye daddy
-

I smiled as I closed my phone. I'm actually going to meet him tomorrow. OH MY GOD IM GOING TO MEET HIM TOMORROW. I NEED TO FIGURE WHAT TO WEAR.

Faith, I need Faith immediately. I quickly ran down stairs and into her room. She was the only one there and was laying down on the bed.

F: the fuck?

S: I need your help!

F: with what

S: you know the guy I was telling you about. You know with the notes and stuff.

F: yeah?

S: well he wants to meet up tomorrow's after school.

She quickly jumped up and looked at me with disbelief

F: wait no way

S: YEAH! I need your help, picking out an outfit.

F: I got you, let's go

Both me and Faith ran out of the room immediately after that. Once we got to my room we went into my closet and started to look around.

F: you can't wear anything too revealing

S: why not?

F: it's going to snow a little tomorrow

S: oh ok

We continued to look and after 20 minutes, Faith picked out a good outfit.

F: this is the one

S: you think so?

F: 100%. It's really cute

S: ok thank you so much. Ima wear this tomorrow then.

F: sounds good. I hope it goes well.

S: me too

Faith smiled before leaving the closet and then my room. I put my clothes away before walking out. When I did so, Payton walked in with his hands in his pockets. Where has he been?

Whatever. I walked over to my bed and sat down before going on my phone. Somehow I stumbled across Instagram and I started to scroll through for a little while. After a bit of time past I decided to check the time and it was pretty late.

Damn where did the time go? I looked out the window and it was pitch black. Payton was gone so I decided to just close all the lights and go to bed. I'm really excited for tomorrow.