Part 5

~Samanthas POV~

S: GIVE ME THE REMOTE! ITS MY TURN TO PICK A MOVIE!

D: NO YOU PICKED LAST TIME! ITS MY TURN

S: NO CYNTHIA DID

C: WHO CARES, YOU BOTH KNOW I PICK THE BEST MOVIES SO GIVE ME THE REMOTE BACK

S: ITS MY TURN

D: NO ITS MINE! ALPHABETICAL ORDER! C, D, S BITCH

S: I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Ch: CAN YOU GUYS STOP YELLING! I already put a movie on!

Everyone stopped and looked at Charlie who was sitting on the bed.

D: when did you get into my room?

Ch: an hour ago. I heard you guys yelling so I took this opportunity to use your tv

S: we were yelling for that long?

Ch: pretty much

C: what time is it?

Ch: midnight

C: SHIT

S+Ch+D: what?

C: I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT IN THIRTY MINUTES!

Ch: you have an appointment at 12:30? Why that late?

Charlie doesn't get it.

C: dick appointment, child

Ch: ohhhhhh

D: who you meeting up with

C: to be honest. I have no clue. A random dude dmed me on Instagram and he send me his package. It's pretty big so I might as well go link.

D: sick

C: anyways I should probably leave now if I want to make it to his house on time. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school

D+S+Ch: bye!

Cynthia walked out and I started to think for a minute.

S: hey I should head out too. I forgot to tell my parents that I'm here so I'ma go home so they don't call the cops.

They have before...

D: ok see you later!

C: bye!

S: peace out losers

With that being said, I walked out of the house and went into my car before driving off. I just hope that my parents are asleep so I can deal with there lecture in the morning.

As soon as I got to my house, I made sure to park my car a street down so I didn't make too much noise. I made my way inside and everything was dark. Perfect! Everyone is asleep.

I lightly walked up the stairs and made it to the top floor. I took a deep breath before opening my bedroom door and closing it behind me.

I was too lazy to turn on the light so I just took both my shirt and my pants off. This left me in only my underwear and bra. I found a random shirt off the ground so I decide to put it on before I brought myself to my bed and laid down. Then I fell asleep feeling a little weird.

~next morning~

As soon as I woke up something felt off but I decided to ignore it. I got out of bed and when I started to walk to my bathroom, I heard something following me. I might be fucked up but I swear I heard something.

I quickly turned around and looked back at my bed and saw nothing... weird. Right when I was going to turn back around, an arm wrapped around my face and covered my mouth.