Chapter 10 (edited)

We arrived at the party around ten, later than planned due to our multiple makeout sessions on the way here and while I was getting ready. 

"I thought you said this was a party." I was thoroughly confused due to only three cars being in the driveway.

"Well, it's a get-together, more like a kickback. Just a few friends."

I shrugged and followed him into the house. The Ashton, Michael, and Calum were sitting on the couch with two other guys I had never met. I heard giggles coming from the kitchen door. Two girls emerged, one was super pretty and had a bright smile on her face. The other girl looked like she was about to start her shift at a strip club.

"Oh my gosh, Luke!!" The stripper looking chick squealed in a really annoying voice. She ran up to him and slung her arms around his neck.

"I thought you weren't going to come." She kept her hands around his neck. My blood was boiling. Who does she think she is?

"Hi Jade," Luke said dryly while pulling her arms off of him and slung his arm around my shoulder. Jade glared at me as if I was taking her man.

Bitch, back the fuck up.

The other girl walked over and sat on Michael's lap, well I guess they're dating. She smiled at me and Luke.

"Hey, I'm Lei."

"Lena." I smiled back. Something about her seemed off but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Ashton was playing with the music, switching from song to song like he couldn't decide what he wanted to listen to. He finally settled on one and I groaned at his choice.

"I'm about to dive in!" Calum sang, more like screamed, loudly.

Calum and Luke were singing and dancing, very poorly, to the song. Suddenly all the boys were pretending to swim in the air. Lei and I lost it and couldn't control our laughter.

I was sitting on the couch when Luke started to air grind in front of me.

"Oh my god, Luke stop!" I said while still laughing.

The boys continued their dance party being the adorable dorks they are. All of the sudden Jade got in front of Luke and started dancing very whorishly. Luke pushed her away and sent me an apologetic smile. I only glared at the back of the bitch's head.

Luke made his way over to me and sat down slowly. He grabbed me hand and laced our fingers together.

"I'm so sorry. You know that I don't want her right?"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the bitch who can't figure out that you are mine." 

"Aw is my baby jealous?" He cooed. I simply glared back at him. Luke picked up on how pissed I was and left it at that.

"I'm going to go get a drink, want one?" I shook my head and continued to be pissed. Luke squeezed my leg and went into the kitchen.

"Can't take a hint can she?" Ashton spoke up beside me, I was so angry I didn't even notice him sit down.

"You think? Does she not understand that when someone is taken you don't try to get with said person."

"Go into that kitchen and mark what is yours, don't just sit here boiling." Ashton pushed me off of the couch ad towards the door. I turned around and stuck out my tongue because of course he was right.

I pushed open the door and nearly threw up. Jade had her hand on Luke's stomach pushing him against the counter. As she leaned in to kiss him Luke dodged and spun around her, getting out of her clawed reach.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled, making my way towards Jade. Instead of backing away she simply smirked.

"I was going to kiss my man, but then you so rudely interrupted." She stuck her finger in my face which only pissed me off even more.

"Your man? Your man! Bitch, you are delusional! Last time I checked he was my boyfriend!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Everybody suddenly showed up in the kitchen doorway just in time to see what was happening.

"I'm pretty sure I've known him longer than you. Therefore he is mine."

"He moved here a month ago dipshit."

Jade twitched he scrawny ass over to Luke and kissed him. She freaking kissed my boyfriend. That's it, screw taking the high road.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her to the floor. I wasn't going as far as to beat her shitless but I did rip out a few hairs.

"Oh shit. GO LENA!" Michael cheered.

"Jade get out of my house," Lei said pointing to the door.

Jade got up, flicked me off, then slammed the door behind her. Everybody left the kitchen whispering about what had just happened, leaving Luke and I on our own. 

"That was hot," Luke said lowly while placing his hands on my hips and pushing me into the counter, pinning me.

He placed his lips on mine and gently rubbed my exposed hips with his thumbs. My hands found the back of his neck, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

Luke lifted me onto the counter effortlessly, he placed himself between my legs and pulled away to smirk at me before continuing his attack on my lips. I laced my fingers through his hair making him moan. My favorite sound I swear. He bit my lip asking to deepen the kiss. I happily obliged.

Before the kiss got too heated Calum walked through the door.

"Woah, guys!" He shielded his eyes as if he just looked into the sun.

"Calum you are such a cock block." Luke groaned.

"I try," he flipped his imaginary hair over his shoulder," we are watching a movie if you two want to join."

Once Calum left we couldn't contain our laughter. Luke lifted me off of the counter and intertwined our fingers.

"Come on, let's be social."

___________________

I really really really like this chapter. Not as much as the last one but still.

Who ships Luna? I do!