Chapter 14 (edited)

Luke's POV

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

Lena was currently crying on my chest. I can't believe her parents kicked her out. They are supposed to be the ones to love her the most. It took all my will power to not find them and snap their necks for making her cry.

I mainly wanted to kill Blake. How could he not protect her, that is literally his one job as her older brother.

"What do you mean?" I stroked her hair trying to comfort her the best I could.

"I'm going to have to get an apartment, which means I'm going to have to work extra hours at the store to pay for the down payment. Luke I'm screwed."

"Just move in with me and the boys silly." I didn't even ask the boys yet. They won't mind right?

"I can't do that."

"And why not?"

Silence.

"Exactly. You don't have a reason to not live with us. You have no choice whether or not you like it you're moving in."

-------

I left Lena to pack her few things while I told the boys what was going on.

"Luke you've know the chick for a little over a month and you want her to move in?" Ashton questioned.

"Ash, she has nowhere else to go." None of them have said no to the idea, but they also haven't said yes.

"Guys, please. She needs a place to crash. She offered to pay rent and she won't be bothering you any because she will be staying in my room."

"Fine by me, but Calum's going to have to remember to put pants on in the morning now." Michael joked. Calum punched him in the arm.

"I'll remember. I'm good with her moving in."

"I second the motion!" Ashton screamed banging his fist on the counter like a gavel.

Lena's POV

I pulled out two suitcases from my closet and began packing my stuff. I put all my clothes in the largest bag. I was in the middle of packing away my books when I heard my door open.

"L?"

"Get the fuck out." I strained to get the words out.

"Lena let me explain."

"No Blake! You lost any right to even talk to me when you let them treat me like that. You did nothing. All these years I have been nothing but a bother to you, a charity case. I can't believe I didn't see through your bullshit."

I continued to walk around my room throwing random items into my last suitcase. I grabbed my ratted old rabbit stuffed animal Blake got me when I was about two and threw it at his chest.

"Lena, please. Don't do this."

"I have no choice, Blake!" I screamed.

"I have no choice," I said much softer.

I grabbed my two bags and began rolling them towards the staircase. I surprisingly made it to the bottom without falling. Luke was just about to knock on the door when I opened it. He grabbed one of my bags and glared at Blake before stomping away.

I took one last look behind me at my childhood home. Only memories of all the fun times between Blake and I came to mind. As the memories faded out I saw the present day Blake holding the stuffed rabbit with tears slowly rolling down his face. I shut the door and walked out.

_________________

Very very very short I know but hey I promise the next chapter will me a mushy one.

Also......

THANK YOU FOR ONE THOUSAND READS!!!!!!! I LITERALLY HAD A CONNIPTION IN THE TRUCK WHEN I SAW IT.

Thank you again and don't forget to vote.

I love you all my beautiful people. (Somebody come up with a cute name for my readers)

P.S. this is the longest AN I have ever written