Chapter 16 (edited)

Luke's POV

"What if it's too sappy?"

"Luke will calm the hell down?"

I was freaking out over my gift for Lena. I took me nearly two weeks to finally decide. I mean what do you get for your girlfriend that you've only known for a month and a week and that already lives with you? Yah it's been short but we---she has been through a lot.

"I can't calm down what if she doesn't like it?"

"She'll love it," Ashton put his hands on my shoulders. "Even if it was a lint roller. She'd love it because it was from you."

"Now grab it and let's go before they wonder what's taking us so long to get lights."

----One week later----

"Luke wake up it's Christmas!"

Lena was screaming and bouncing on the bed like a five year old. I guess the other boys heard her because they came in and started jumping on the bed too. Well except for Ashton he just stood in the doorway.

"For fuck's sake! Okay, I'm awake!" Everybody climbed off except for Calum.

"Um, Cal? Do you mind getting off my boyfriend?"

"Nope. Plot twist, he's actually my boyfriend." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and a leg around his waist.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way Lena."

"I hate this band." Ashton mumbled with a smile.

Her giggle rang through the room. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost her. No Luke don't think like that. You won't let that happen. Ever.

"Okay no matter how funny this is I really want to open presents," Michael said from the doorway and headed down the stairs.

"I'll start without you!" He screamed. We all scrambled out of the door and to the living room.

We all took our seats and Lena started handing out the presents. It was adorable to watch her get so excited about the holiday. She handed out the last one and tried to find a seat. We need to get another couch or something. I pulled on her arm and forced her to sit on my lap.

"You two are gross with all this PDA."

"Aw, Cal-pal are you jealous?" I tease him.

"No." He fake pouted.

"Okay, who wants to open first?"

Everybody took their turn and opened their presents. It was surprising how well Lena was at getting the boys stuff they would like. It was my turn now.

"Come on Luke hurry up, you don't have to save the paper." Lena was nearly bouncing in my lap. I laughed and tore through the paper.

"Thanks for the movies guys." I held them up and threw the paper on the floor.

The box from Lena was small. I couldn't guess what it was to save my life. I opened the box to find a folded up piece of paper.

I didn't want to put it under the tree 'cause it was too big. Go look in the hall closet.

I gave her a puzzled look but went and looked anyway. I opened the door and found a huge box wrapped and taped. I pulled it out and walked back to the living room.

"Lena?" I warned. She had to have spent a fortune on whatever was in this big box.

"Don't worry, the boys helped. Consider it a group gift." She read my mind.

"It was her idea though," Ashton spoke up causing her to blush. God, she's so cute when she blushes.

I smiled at my breathtaking girl and tore through the paper.  I caught a glimpse of the guitar and ran over to hug the crap out of Lena.

"Thank you!" I can't remember the last time I was so happy.

"You're welcome. I saw how worn out your old one was, and yeah." I kissed her mouth, not caring that the others were around. She kissed back for a few seconds but pushed back. Her cheeks were flaming red. I kissed her nose and handed her presents.

"That one is from the three of us." Michael gestured to himself, Ashton and Calum.

Lena's POV

"It was my idea," Luke whispered into my ear.

I ripped open the paper and found a box containing a ticket to warped tour this summer. My mouth dropped open. I've always wanted to go but could never afford it!

"Omg thank you so much!" I jumped off Luke's lap and gave each boy a hug.

"Hey, those are my hugs." Luke pouted.

"Oh shut up Hemmings you get more than hugs."

"This is true." I blushed so hard I was surprised that my cheeks didn't melt off.

"Oh, we are only teasing." Luke pulled me back onto his lap.

"Mine now." He handed me a small square box, neatly tied in a bow.

I untied the ribbon and opened the box. I gasped and was at a loss for words.

"Do you like it?" I could tell he was anxious about my answer.

"Like it? I freaking love it! Will you help me put it on?" He smiled and pulled the bracelet from the box.

On the bracelet was a silver guitar pick charm with a little engraving on the back of it. It read 'I promise'.

His hands shook as he struggled with the clasp. He finally hooked it and looked at my face.

"Thank you!" I kissed him, not just a peck but like a movie kiss.

Someone cleared their throat bringing me back from reality. I almost forgot that we weren't alone.

"Okay save it for the bedroom, and preferably when the rest of us aren't home." I buried my face in Luke's neck to hide my blazing cheeks. I felt him chuckle before rubbing my back up and down.

I somehow ended up sitting between Luke's legs with my head resting on his chest while the boys talked about random things. I started to get uncomfortable so I shifted my weight around. Luke opened his legs to allow me to move, once I was settled he clasped his legs around me again as if he was afraid that I would leave.

"You okay?" He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"I'm beyond okay." I smiled up at him and let him continue his debate with Michael on who was the best Fifa player.

Best Christmas ever.

____________________

Awe!!!! I freaking love them so much I can't stand it. Like where can I purchase a Luke Hemmings??

Anyways here is the update. Again I'm tremendously sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. I've had a lot going on in my life with family and such so just give me a break. And for those of you sending me messages asking when the next update will be thank you for giving me the motivation to write this chapter.

Okay so long authors note is over. Please vote and comment what you think should happen next. It's something drama, can you guess it??