1~10

I woke up in kai's arm and immediately felt pain in my lower body, "fuck." I thought, I still got up and showered, after I put on cloths that I had in his room. I went downstairs and made breakfast then I went to Eri's room to wake her up, she was sleeping more soundly then a dead man, 'I fucking love sound proof walls.' I thought before getting her up.

"Morning papa" she said rubbing her eyes. "Morning sweetie, ready for breaking." She nodded getting bbn up and changing her cloths, she then brushed her teeth and washed her face, we both left to the kitchen only to be met with the fucking ass abuser himself, "hey doc." I said walking in, he turned to us from his chair and smiled.

"morning you two, your able to walk izuku?" He asked, with a smirk, I covered Eri's ears and said, " barely ass abuser." I said sending him a sarcastic smirk.

he smiled and said "naughty words izu"  I felt the blood rushing to my face, I stuck out my tongue and plopped eri next to him on the bar stool, I then went to the other side were the kitchen was and placed the crepe breakfast to eri, and the coffee plus toast to kai.

"Alright I'm going to check the mail, hopefully my acceptance letter arrived." I said grabbing the keys and walking out, I went on my bike and rode to my mail box on the way I met fuyumi, "oh hey luv." I said in a friendly way, "hey uzumi how you doing." She asked with a smile, "good, just came to see if my letter arrived." I said, she nodded and then waved goodbye before heading off, I went in my box and got two letters one from U.A the other from....mom.

Dear izuku,

I'm happy to say I found were you are, I snuck passed the guards, and was able to make this letter for you. I can't wait to see you again, and hopefully you found- well your real father, he could probably help you save me, he really cares for you and me, but he's well a villain, and can't come around you do to the heros. if you were to ever follow his path I would support you fully.

Love,

I.M your mother.

I read out loud in Kai's office, we both were there to see how her situation was along with tomura, "should we tell her, that we already know where she is." Shiggy said, "no, if anything the guards there would destroy it and move her, our best bet is a stealth mission, possibly get her out of the place to commit arson in there, but still to risky, if we-" I then started mumbling and rambling, they looked at me, and kai only smirked, I then popped up.

"I got it, we have a simple plan in this base right now, and that is my lovely new trained, amazing, wonderful, adorable, eri!!!!!" I said spinning in my chair, "explain?" Kai asked, I then faced them again and said, "of course dear, eri is cable of reversing anything she puts her mind at now, we only need her and I in the vents and then she could use her quirk in there, the gas in her quirk will spread through the place, and it won't affect either of us, we'd close mom's vent so it won't effect her." I said, they thought about it and how it would work out before saying, "deal".

"Yay!!! My baby is going to do her first mission, I'm so proud." I said squirming around happily, they only laughed. After that I opened the second letter which appeared to be a disc, I played it in the office and the main person we all despised of appeared, all might, everyone gritted there teeths.

"Do they actually have this joke doing my acceptance letter." I said obviously angry, "Hello young Misuki, let's get down to business shall we. First you broke the records on rescue and destruction points, heck you even beat me congrats." He said, I scoffed and leaned back, "yeah no shit sherlock." I said he then continued.

"though none of us know your gender or quirk, so we sent you our multi gender uniform for the gender situation, and as for quirk we need that turned in when you start school here, that's right you passed." I put one leg over the other and said "yeah that's a no for what quirk I 'got'."

"You are apart of the hero course with 222, 346, 678 points, class 1-a to be exact, and not to brag or any jiz but I'm suppose to start teaching your class, I'm not your home room though, but yeah thought I should give you a spoiler." He said, I leaned in at the note of him teaching there, "well, well, well, it seems our first actual quirk destroying case is all might himself, but it doesn't make since for him to be teaching, unless....he's weakend." I said, at that note the drive turned off, the room in complete silence at the thought off the symbol of peace weaking.