Epilogue

And here I was in my wedding dress, I was happy. I got rid of all quirks, I am now the god of this world. No one could touch me or my family without dieing first, and I was about to get married to the man who brings me the most joy in life.

"K-kai Chisaki do you t-t-take Izuku Midoriya to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do," he said as he held my hands, he looked at me with a smile and I gave him one back.

"Izuku midoriya do you t-take Kai Chisaki to be your lawful wedding husband?" The terrified priest said I smiled.

"I do," I said my smile brightened as I spoke.

"If anyone were to object speak now or forever hold your peace" (is that how it goes, I got no clue,"

I gave the crowd a death stare making most gulp.

"Then by the power invested me, may you now kiss the groom," they said, at that note they got shot by my brother, there job was now done. I kissed kai and held me close by my waist, I listened as all the cheers went on around us by the many villains and traumatized citizens forced to be here.

We broke the kiss and smiled, he kept his head in the crook off my neck as I looked at the crowd with a smile. We walked down the aisle hand in hand, our family following behind. As soon as we left the doors we closed them.

"What the hell!" A villian asked, I chuckled. "You didn't think I let you all live?" I said all of the sudden they began screaming in fear and pain, spikes roused up from the ground in there and I smiled, we went into our cars and smiled proud of the new world we owned.

The world held fire and destruction, in the center of Japan held a man hanging on a cross, that man was Bakugo Katsuki, forced to forever watch as people died, he was forced to know that due to his torcher the world was a dead one.

For the Chisaki and midoriya family they lived in a simple house in the woods, were izuku taught Eri all the things she needed to know with his family by his side.