hello

Some weeks have passed and eventually I got that quirk, everyone was very excited and happy for me, the old users hate me but fuck them, well most of them. Nana was never mad at me just disappointed, I got a girl to show me her and my uncle.

_the flashback

"So your quirk can allow anyone to see and talk to a spirit in their family correct?" I asked her, she had stained white hair and a black eyes with small white skulls. "Yes, only for two hours though." She said, I nodded. "Use it on me." I said, she gasped. "But you'll be in humorous pain, and you're spirit would leave your body." She said.

That's what left my family in the background worried. "No way in hell am I allowing that izuku!" Tenko stood up saying. "I hate to agree with the man child but he's right." Kai said putting his gloves had on his face. "Sweetie please don't their could be another way." My mother said. "Litsen to your mother izuku I don't want you hurt." Father said, my real father.

I didn't care for their words, I needed to. "Daddy please..." I heard eri's voice, I turned around and kneeled to her. "I don't want you hurt." She said tears In her eyes. "Hey, no crying, I'll be fine, remember I'm tougher then I look." I told her, "and a Midoryia never backs down." I said looking up at my family, they had worried expressions but nodded.

I stood up and turned to the girl. "Do it." My voice was more stern, sending chills in others spines. "Yes sir." She said, her hair raised up, and she flouted, her eyes were glowing white. She started speaking another language sounding disorder, out of no were a scythe appeared with bones and black wood. "Reap." Was the last thing I heard before I saw her swing the weapon towards me.

I felt pain in my entire body, I grunted and groan, then it got worse, I fell on the floor and put my hands on my head, i screamed louder then i ever did, i saw myself, no my soul leaving my body.

And then I was in a dark room, I looked around and saw my uncle, and my grandma. "Hello 100 years old uncle, and grandma." I said, they both turned to me in shocked. "How are you here." Granny said, they came closer to me having me take a step back. "Sorry I don't trust adults much, you know I had to live with a sex addicted pedophile asshole and all." I said, they understood.

"As for your question, I asked a girl with a killer style literally to send me here, and it hurt like hell If i do say so myself." I said, they nodded. "For a villain you dress normal." My uncle said, I nodded. "Yeah just got back on a fake date to get info." I said, they didn't like that. "Why are you doing this izuku." Grandma asked, I just chuckled.

"Let me tell you a story, go on take a seat, you'll need it." I say, they were hesitant but nodded and sat in plain air. "Wait you can do that?" I said getting side tracked. "What ever anyways, this is about me the little hero loving boy." I said. "well the old hero loving boy, you get what I mean." I said.

"Hmm I wonder could i just." I thought, i clapped my hands together and looked behind me, and stacks and rows of note books appeared. "I can." I said with a smile, I look back at them pointing to the books behind me with as smile, and they just looked unamused. "Buzzkill, but these notebooks, where all made by me, I made them to become a hero, I spent hours analyzing weaknesses and strengths, quirks and mutations.....just to be a hero." I said, frowning at the last part.

"The only problem was, I was quirkless." I said, my voice began to break, "and my when that was discovered I lost everything, EVERYTHING!!!!" I shouted the last part, tears rolled down my face. "I lost my best friend, I lost my mother, I lost my hope, i lost my innocence, and I lost myself." I said, "see thanks to the world you two help create people like me were discriminated,  and my own friend who I spent years on end with left me to rot, he almost killed me many times, many fucking times." I said more angry.

"On purpose to.......and I think he may have been the first person I ever loved, sad right, but not as sad a this." I said clearing my throat. "You remember your daughter right grandma, and your sister and law, my mom, inko shiramura now midoriya." I said, grandma eyes held tears. "What happened to her...." she asked. "She married my birth father, had me was very happy, lost my birth father thanks to your successor destroying his face, making him go into hiding to protect us-" i was cut off.

"That sick bastard could never love, no villain can!" My uncle said, i laughed. "Well i did! Many times, and finally I got the best lover ever, and another to love, my fiance Kai Chisaki a Yakuza boss working to destroy all quirks, and my sweet adoptive daughter eri, who at first was used as a experiment before i saved her, and now one day she'll be out being a mini me!" I squealed at the thought.

"But back to ma, she lost dad, and CPS threatened to take me from her since she was a single mother. So she was forced into marriage for my better good, to a man who used her for money and power." I growled at that note, grandma had tears streaming down her face. "When mama didn't meet his requirements, he sent her to London when I was seven, brought multiple women in the house and fucked them, and I am thankful for one of the girls he brought in, cause she taught me my skills in seduction and flirting." I said.

I then clapped my hands and images from time were i seduced many people to get what i wanted. "As you can see here, in seduced the son of the number two hero to trust me, just by letting him take advantage of my 'innocence', over here, I got my teacher to simp for me by my kindness, and skills, here your successor is now a full simp for me over know I'm a 'mother that was forced into marriage with a cruel man.' I said, she was shocked to know he'd do something like that.

I worked hard enough to earn millions, I got death threats by teachers and students since I didn't have a quirk." I said showing a scene were iwas slapped in the face by a teacher, and thrown a death flower at myself in which I caught and put in my hair, myself being held by arm at the top of a roof.

"And then I met kai...." I said, it played the scene where he saved me, and treated me well since I didn't have a quirk, or dates, the times we laughed, and the times he carried me out of the car when I was sleep. "He gets sick when touching people, but would touch me no matter what, he gave me my daughter." I said showing my little girl on the screen, her big smile, her running in my arms when I came home   from school, her being a ball off happiness in general.

"And then all might, told me I couldn't be a hero with out a quirk and it was a useless dream." I said, they both growled at that mad a all might. "Yeah sick coming from him." I said, kicking the old plushie I owned as a kid of him. "But kai told me, we could make a society were everybody is quirkless, and then there wouldn't be any quirk discrimination towards anyone, everyone would be equal, and It wouldn't hurt them at all!" I announced out loud.

"Izuku that's insane!" My uncle said, I just brushed it off. "No way, it's perfect, we wouldn't have villains anymore, and their wouldn't be and hero either, we would have normal quirkless people, it'd be great!" I said, the got the idea their. "Look, I know you might not agree but, I have to, this isn't just for me, this is for millions of others, like shoto todoroki, who been abused by the number two hero for years and it's been ignored by the public eye as well." I said, they where shocked.

"Or iida tenya who parents literally disowned him for just being safe and causing a scene ruining their parents hero image, FUCK a hero image that's your got damn son. And worse of all eri who been abused for years due to her quirk and was called a curse, and mine you the heros are still looking for a girl in plain spite, as well as me!!" I said, they were confused on the me part. "Everyone believes I was sold by my stepfather which is true I was but tenko my adoptive brother was the one who tricked him, and bought me instead to keep me safe from the bastard, also tenko is your grandson as well granny by blood, your son hates you so much he beat tenko for it." I told them, she was hurt.

"Villain are more family to each other then heros, i- ugh!" I groaned, they immediately went to my side. "Izuku are you alright!" My uncle asked, granny as well. "Fine, I'm just getting sent back soon, so I should go, I love you guys bye." I said being dragged back to my body by a scythe.