Im the Daddy here

I'm sorry I'm not that big in the mha fandom anymore mainly cause I got dragged back into the minecraft fandom by a green block man, a anarchist pig, a london musician, and a raging child, forgive me for not updating sooner.

This is the last chapter

Unless you want a what are they doing with there lives now chapter.

Also new villian outfit just picture it with a mask.

Tw

Onto the book.

"And this will cancel all quirks except my family's with a click of a button?" Izuku asked in his school uniform, today he would expose himself, after gaining the trust of many in his school, by being a toy something to touch since he was to oblivious and innocent to know what was going on.

He let people touch him, use their quirks to use him, manipulated them into his fingers.

Uraraka was the easiest.

Just show the girl a smile and act like you care she'll bow down to you.

But she also took money when she learned he had money, when he came out a male finally she asked to see his dick for a biology class, in which she toyed with it. "Whore" was what she was to izuku, a money seeking whore.

Expelled for the assumption of being a stripper.

Iida

Be interested in his nerd talk, convince him no one else was and he'd want you and only you.

He want izuku to himself "selfish and demanding" when his brothers mishap came to play all he did was push izuku over but then he died trying to kill stain, izuku could have helped him, but he thought one less was better.

Sero

All izuku had to do was ask for Spanish lessons and speak it like he been speaking it since birth, when izuku spoke there was a seductive and innocence tone into play, made him fall over his heals

He had izuku sit on his lap during studying in his office, urging him to move forward in backwards on him. "Horny but who wasn't," was what izuku thought of him.

Izuku killed him in the park, "sucide" form overdose they said on the news. Fly high high boy.

Momo

She liked being the mom figure in the slut figure, she was like mineta but only towards him, she knew of jiros feeling but ignored it. She had izuku sit on her lap, lay in her boobs, suck on her nipples she said it was to see if she could process different liquids as well, but in reality she just want izuku to swallow her tiddies.

Bakugo

Cock sucker....he wanted his cock to be sucked for pleasure and he admitted it.

Izuku left him alive.

Izuku killed many and left most alive, in the end it came down to the day all quirks was gone.

Festival day.

"Yes Izuku, we will realise it in the air for everyone to inhale with out suspicion, after we'll run through the streets shooting those with the drug," his fathers doctor told him, he chuckled at first before it turned into a full blown psychotic laugh, he struck fear in everyone's hearts, the small child he used to be was no more, now he was a deadly weapon known in to only villains, when he went against villains in school he would injure them so bad, it would be better if they were dead.

"Papa..." izukus laugh was cut short by his fearful daughter, he turned to look her in the eyes with a warm smile, he bent to her level and hugged her. "Sorry Eri," he told her, she was still frighten, izuku became more scary for her, his smile was a haunting to many. "Izuku dear school is going to start soon, it's time for you to head out," his mother told him, he nodded and plastered a fake smile on his face.