1~12

Izukus pov

I woke up with kai arms wrapped around my waist, I checked the alarm clock and read, '6:50' I don't have enough time for breakfast. I got up and got changed into my uniform, same bag and same glasses, I ruffled my hair a little bit more fluffier then it use to be, and left a note leaving.

"Hey uzumi" shoto said, as I was walking towards the front gate. "Hello sho-kun!" I exclaimed, my voice seemed real but it was fake, he smiled. "How are you this morning?" He asked as we continued walking. "Tired sho-kun" I said yawning, he nodded.

We got to class and immediately people began saying hello to me, I said hello back and then sat in my chair. "Morning, today you all have to........" I tuned out as azawai spoke, I was to tired, I kept almost falling asleep but I didn't, Intill I did.

"Misuki....." I heard someone say, I immediately shot up accidentally hitting my teachers nose, no one was in class great. "I apologize Mr.Azawai I didn't mean sleep, are you alright!?" I said sitting him down in my chair holding one of his hands while examining his nose.

In all honesty I couldn't care less, but I must keep my act. "Y-yeah, you didn't really miss anything it's fine." He said flustered, I went in my backpack and grabbed a cotton ball, I applied it to his nose, sitting in a chair infront of him.

"I really apologize, I hope this helps." I said, i rather close to his face. "Done!" I exclaimed leaning back. "Are you alright now mr.azawai?" I asked, he nodded and brushed the hair from infront of my face.

"Yeah thank you Uzumi." He said, I nodded and gave him a hug. "Got to go, bye mr. Azawai." I said grabbing my bag and walking out, I snickered. I walked to my next class with all might. "Hello, everyone my apologies for being late." I said, immediately everyone turned to me, many flustered.

"Uzumi, your hairs more fluffier then usual, kero" I heard a girl named tsu say, she was very adorable, I immediately squealed. "Aw, tsuyu your adorable!" I said hugging her, I felt the eyes on us. "But yeah, I decide to just keep my natural bed head." That's a lie, my hair is way fluffier and most would die at the sight, sorry aunty.

Are teacher told us what we were to do, I looked at his state's through the glasses, and saw that he still has yet to give that quirk, if I could take it kai and i can wipe it completely. 'Perfect' I thought with a smirk. "Uh young uzumi, may I speak to you." All might asked I nodded and he motioned me to a private area.

"Your daughter how is she, and you?" He asked, that's right they all think I have a horrid fiancee. "she's fine, she's been learning a lot at home with her tutor, and I as well been all right." I said smiling warmly, he nodded. "All right I just wanted to make sure." He said.

We did a good training pratice were had a hero and villians team and the hero's had to fetch a bomb. During it bakugo slightly caught on to me being izuku.......bakugo a perfect person to become the next villian of my pretty little girls quirk.