1~3

"Kai"

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed "Jesus Christ, Hari" I say thinking it's my social friend who likes to scare the living shit out of me. "Guess again izu-kun" I look up and see the pyshco girl, "oh, hello wierd human" I say not knowing her name "oh, yeah my name's toga, the ashy boy is tomura, the purple mist is kurogiri, and the burnt chicken nugget is dabi" she says dragging me out of my bed "charm, anywho let me get dress so I can go outside toga" I say pushing her out the door. I change into (what's above) and brush my teeth. After that I go out to find toga, dabi, tomura, and kurogiri all chillen.

I walk to kurogiri and ask I there was anything to do, he tells me I can cook some food for myself, and If I wanted them, he wasn't hungry yet to eat. I walk into the kitchen grabbing ingedents for waffles, and some apples, plus a tea kettal.

I make six waffles one for me and toga, two for dabi and shigaraki, I put chunks of green apples in the squares of the waffles and add maple syrup. I put some Apple junk in the hot brewing water, and then put my peach tea bag in.

I put the plates in front of them and they start eating and drinking there tea. "These are delicious izu, where you'd learn to make these" toga asked me smiling. "My mother taught me when I was little." I grab there dishes and he's to the kitchen to wash them.

"Hey izu, would you like to go to the mall with us" toga came and said jumping up in down. "Sure, I could use more decorative stuff." I said, I dried my dishes and went up stairs and grabbed two hundred dollars. I ran back down stairs and was shook to see dabi In a turtle neck jacket, toga with cheetah print fur jacket and Karen glasses, shigaraki over here looking like a scholar. "There's no way in school, would I go out with you guys looking like that."

~two hours later~

I finally did it I'm made them beautiful, and undercover. Dabi wore a black shirt with purple wrist gloves, added to that was ripped jeans (black). Toga had her hair in a back messy ponytail, with a black and pink shirt say "drop dead" and it had pink roses on it, with a black skirt. Shigaraki had to use a but load of chapstick and lotion, and then I gave him red finger gloves, a black shirt that had a blood tank on there, and black pants.

"all right lets go" I say pushing the door open, we he'd to the mall not getting any stares intill "What the hell do you think your doing here" we all turn expecting it to be a cop but it was worse, way worse. "U-uh k-kacchan, I didn't know you'd be here" I say looking around for something to help my case. "Yeah well guess what shitty deku I'm here" he said, he then grabbed me by the hair (what is up with people grabbing my hair!!!) "LET ME GO KACCHAN!!!" I scream out, i was able to get a mall cops attention. He zoomed over to kacchan and pepper sprayed him.

I got up ran to toga, dabi, and shiggy grabbing there arms "come on lets go!!" I say, we run all the way to the forest. "Who was that and why where they trying to hurt you?" Dabi ask trying to catch his breath. "T *pants* that's *puff* Is kacchan" I say, "my childhood bully and bestfriend" I say finally grabbing air. "Elaborate" shiggy said, staring at me. (After explaining the whole quirkless jerkness thing) "wow, that sucks" toga said sitting on a rock. "Yeah, but I honestly don't care for it."

We he'd back home and we crash. "All right now, why am I really here" I say, i know they don't just want me here to clean, and they wouldn't bring there hostage out to go shopping or give them a room. "Huh, I guess he was right you really are smart" shigaraki said standing up. "Who?" I asked putting my defense up. "Calm down cat, he ain't gonna hurt you. Plus you already met him" shiggy said grabbing his switch "hmm, I did...alright explain what they want from me." I said sitting down. "The dude wants you to live with him, instead of your father. He setting up everything you need and the arngments at his place, your staying here since where partners and he want you not to know who though." Shigaraki said. "All right, and I suppose he never wanted me to clean and cook either huh?" I said knowing they tried having me clean and cook stuff for no reason, the room fell quiet and then dabi, toga, and tomura went to my leg apologizing and pleaded for my forgiveness, while kurogiri made tea.
"Kurogiri what the hell you knew and didn't stop them, or TELL ME!!!"  I said growling at him. "Eh, it would be a break for me."  He said cleaning his glass. "Ugh, I'm going to my room."
I went to my room and took a shower, after my shower I brushed my teeth. I change into a see threw flora dress, and went to bed.

The next day I woke up and threw on a jacket that had bat wings attached to it to on the arms making it seem like gliders, and some blue jean shorts with small hole stockings, plus my black sneakers. I step out he'ding down stairs I stop at the third step on top seeing..."kai." I jump into his arms he helled me tight. "I guess your the one who had me stay here."  I said letting him go. "I see you are smart." He said laughing. "Alright love birds get out of here, and Izu promise you'll come over for sleepovers" toga said to me in a serious pouting face. "All right toga." I said giggling, "I'll go pack my stuff." I said start to make a turn. "No need, will have the nous deliver" kurogiri said, I looked at shigaraki and he had his head in his game. "Kurogiri, May I borrow a glove" I ask kurogiri, he nodded knowing exactly what I was going to do, toga and dabi pulled out phones and started recording. I smake the top of shigarakis head with the glove. "Hey! What was that for izuku!" He yelled at me "next time be respectful and say goodbye to people you jerk." I shout back. "Ugh. I already have kurogiri nagging me and being my mom, I don't need you to nag me to like your my mother!" he shouted back. "Well I will now...START SAY IN GOODBYE TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY LEAVE AND BE RESPECTFUL!!!!!" I yell back I think I scared all of them with my mothering ways cause they where silent as a church mouse. I mean I learned it from the best. (Shout out to mama inko) "fine, I'm sorry midoryia, also have a safe trip goodbye" shigaraki said shaking my hand with out all five fingers. "Thank you tomura, and when I come back I 'll cook you some of the more of those waffles I made" I say smiling.

Everyone's except izukus pov.

"IS THIS SAME ANGRY SCARY IZULU HOW THE HE'LL DID HIS EMOTIONS CHANGE SO QUICKLY."

Back to izuku.

We left the bar and chisaki put me in the passenger seat and we drove to his......what the duck is this place.