Early mornings with you

(Play the music there if u wanna know what theyr listening to)

Meanie

~F l u f f~

Summary: it was early in the morning with the sun shining from the window, music playing in the background while they were drowning in nothing but themselves.

Wonwoo woke up first, as usual. Mingyu was a heavy sleeper so no matter what wonwoo did, mingyu would not budge. So he decided to just let the poor man rest.

He walked to the front of the glass door, that lead to the balcony. The aircondition was still on so he wanted to bask under the sun without..feeling the heat.

He decided to play music (the music that i said from the start) he stared into the buildings, the sun, the cars that were running because of early work days, he was really relaxed. It was saturday after all, which meant no work.

It was cold but hot, because of the cold air the ac was giving and the tiny heat he got from the sun shining, he could say he was somewhat warm. It didnt bother him tho.

He felt two strong arms wrap around his waist, he already knew who it was..who else would it be.

"Mingyu..its 7 in the morning, you usually dont wake up this early" he said, leaning into mingyus chest. "I heard the music, and i saw you so how else could i stay asleep?" He replied, still half asleep with messy bed hair.

It was silent again, very comfortable. Mingyus head layed on wonwoos shoulder while his arms were secured on his lovers waist. His lover on the other hand had his eyes closed while he leaned his head into mingyus shoulder, loving the way they were pressed onto each other.

"This song makes me feel like a princess" wonwoo said with a chuckle, "really? Im your prince then hm?" Mingyu said making wonwoo laugh even more. "Yesyes gyu"

Mingyu started swaying his hips, with wonwoos of course. It wasnt a lustful sway, it wasnt agressive or rough instead it was intimate. They swayed their hips slowly following the music playing. They felt like they were in a castle, all by themselves with no one watching.

It was like they were in a ball, with dresses, suits, mascarades. But they were in an apartment, it was still perfect though.

"Are we gonna keep dancing like nothing else exists other than us?" Mingyu asked, watching wonwoo as his eyes were closed, a small smile was shown on wonwoos lips "i would love to but we probably should eat breakfast" he replied.

He turned his partner so they would be facing each other, his arms now wrapped around wonwoos back. "That was sweet wasnt it?" Mingyu said while kissing wonwoos nose, making wonwoo blush. "It was..im hungry tho" he said, he cupped mingyus cheek and kissed his lips. It wasnt a peck, it wasnt a long kiss either. It was a short but passionate kiss that they both knew the other loved.

"Ok, ill go make breakfast~" he said before unwrapping his arms around wonwoos waist and intertwining his fingers with wonwoos.

They went to the kitchen, sharing a wonderful breakfast mingyu made.

•579 words

Its kinda short..sorryy
Yeah that was bad..im really bad at writing. I thought about this while my sister played that song i mentioned and this situation popped up in my head, i thought it was good..is it tho?? LMAOO