Chapter 21: Fitz

A/N: This is going as Fitz's POV, but he's going to say "I" And TYSM for how many reads I have !!! ^^

I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting Sophie to choose me. Maybe Keefe was trying to hard to get her. 

And Keefe obviously was disappointed. He stood there, looking like Lady Gisela had beaten him on a battle. 

"Keefe, you okay?" I managed to stutter out. 

Everyone looked at Keefe, waiting for an answer. 

"I knew it. I knew this would turn out all wrong," Sophie muttered. She looked up at Keefe. "Keefe, are you alright? Please say I didn't hurt your feelings!" 

"Duh you hurt his feelings," a voice said behind me.  

It was Dex. Then I remembered what I said to him earlier. I guess I'm still stupid.  "Dex, I didn't mean what I said about you being damaged. You're talent, kind, and funny. You don't need to be a noble. You don't need to be this guy who has great looks, (not that you don't). You don't need to be anything, except you," I told Dex. 

Dex raised an eyebrow. He then sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you guys. And Sophie-," 

"It's okay," Sophie replied before Dex could finish his sentence.

Dex grinned, and showed his adorable dimples. "Great. Now everything's back to normal right? So guys, I built this thing where it can track anybody, and guess what??!" 

I eager to know, when Keefe let out a huge sigh.

"Uh, we didn't ask you to speak," Dex told Keefe. 

Keefe ignored Dex and turned to Sophie. "You didn't hurt my feelings Foster. I took out the crush cuffs-"

"YOU HAD MY LOST CRUSH CUFFS?!?!?" Dex interrupted. 

Keefe nervously smiled. "Yup." 

Dex attacked Keefe. "YOU'RE MAKING ME NEW ONES!"

"I'm not the techno-guy dude," Keefe protested. "I don't know how to make 'em!" 

Dex sighed. "Okay, whatever. I'll tell you about the tracker later. Bye." 

"Waiiiiiiiit" I called. But Dex had already left.

"What's his problem?" Keefe muttered. 

A/N: I kinda forgot the plot of this story so forgive me if I make mistakes.