Chapter 5

Keefe opened his mouth in shock. "What did I do?" 

"Hold on," Sophie went to drink a cold glass of water to burn down her anger. She almost got a brain freeze. When Sophie came back, she took a deep breath and said,  "Where is Fitz?" 

Keefe looked confused. "Why do you want Fitz?" 

Sophie rolled her eyes. "I mean, he did greet me unlike you." 

Keefe blushed.  "But he  was the one who ruined our date!" His face turned into a frown. 

"What date?" Sophie asked. She looked around . "What date?" she repeated.

Keefe sat up and patted the seat across him. "Our date!" 

Sophie scoffed. "A date? This is a date?" 

Keefe stood up and stood next to Sophie. "Why are you so mad?  I can't get this question out of my head. I can't be myself around you when you are mad. And I don't like being the calm guy," he added.

"What was your mission? I really want to know," Sophie changed the subject. 

Keefe shook his head. "It's classified. Sorry. Maybe I'll tell you in the future," he said. 

Sophie was frustrated. "Classified? It's classified for me?!" 

Keefe nodded sadly. "I'm sorry. This is very important to your future, Sophie. It's very,very important." 

"Please tell me! Does it have to do with me? I really want to know! I'll look inside you head to know what you're thinking!" 

"No, please! Gr-I mean the Council trusts me and Fitz!" Keefe pleaded.  

"But nothing is ever classified in front of me! I mean, some things are, that the Council will take care of, but please!" Sophie argued. "And also. What did you want to say to me?"

Keefe sighed. "Never mind. It's not the right time. I mean, you're mad at me and everything, so...I don't think I should say it," he replied. 

"Oh, c'mon! Seriously? Fine. I'll go find Fitz and he'll have his alone time with me, or whatever you guys call it," Sophie threw her hands up in the air, and walked out of Yummy Grum Grums. 

                                                                    ************************

"How did it go?" Biana asked when Sophie returned. 

Sophie fake smiled. "Oh, it was great!" she squealed in a high-pitched voice. "Keefe greeted me, and he told me all about his mission! It was amazing!" 

Biana shot Sophie a weird look. "What's wrong with your voice? It sounds hideous. It even gave me some chills on my arms and my back," she said. 

Sophie sighed. "It went horrible," she said in a low, dark voice. "Keefe didn't greet me, and he told me nothing, nothing about his mission." 

"That voice gave me chills on my hair too. and my ears, of course," Biana said. She turned to face Sophie. "Explain how it went." 

"I bumped into Fitz along the way, and he asked me if the flowers were for him. I was mad because you were the one who gave me the stupid flowers. I don't know where the flowers went, by the way. I lost track of it. Anyway, Keefe asked me why I took so long. Like, he didn't even say "hi". Then Fitz came in and there was a huge blowout and Keefe wanted to tell me something but he kept asking me if I wanted to eat something, and-" 

"Wow your date with Keefe was so horrible I don't even want to hear the rest of it!" Biana interrupted. 

"-And I wanted him to tell me he he had in mind. I was so impatient and also I wanted him to tell me about his mission, but he said it's classified, and of course I got disappointed, like who wouldn't be?" Sophie continued. "And then he changed his mind about telling me something. Keefe said it wasn't the right time. I told him that I'll go meet with Fitz, (because I was frustrated with Keefe) but I didn't want to and now I'm here, telling you the whole story," she concluded. 

"So, wanna have some tea?" Biana asked cheerfully. 

Sophie stared at Biana. "All I want to do is TAKE A NAP!" 

"Sheesh, girl! Take a chill pill. Oh! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T TELL YOU THIS! I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS! GUESS WHAT?" Biana shrieked. 

"What," Sophie asked glumly. She was in no mood for any news right now. 

"I'm GETTING MARRIED!" Biana stood up and started dancing. 

"Cool," Sophie replied, still glum. "I mean, WAIT WHAT? YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!"

"Yeessss!" Biana squealed. "I can't believe it! I know right! Isn't great?? I'll be happily ever after with Tam! C'mon, Sophie! Get up! Let's dance!" 

"It feels weird knowing that you're getting married," Sophie sighed. "It's awfully weird. I hate this feeling." 

"You're just jealous," Biana assumed. She smiled at Sophie. 

"I am not jealous!" Sophie snapped. "You're the one who's jealous!" 

"Why would I be jealous?" Biana asked. 

"I don't know," Sophie admitted. She slapped her forehead. "Ugh! These days, I really want to sleep!" 

"Then sleep! Duh," Biana said. "I mean, it's not so hard. I know you're stressing." 

"Well I tried to sleep but you keep interrupting or something! You're always here, so can you go for once? I bet Tam want you to help with your wedding," Sophie said, 

"I'll call Tam to see if you're right," Biana clicked on her imparter, and called Tam. 

Biana: Hai Tam! 

Tam: Hai

Biana: So want me to help with the wedding? 

Tam: Nope. I hired people to do it for us so it would be a surprise. Isn't that a great idea? 

Biana: *Smile* OK, great! See ya later!

"So, Soph. You gonna sleep? 'Cause if you're not, let's design some clothes I brought," Biana chuckled. 

"You brought clothes?" Sophie wailed. "Uuuuugh!" she plopped down on the couch dramatically.  

"Fine, then. I'll leave. Who knows? I might get a baby. And you're invited to my wedding, by the way!" Biana trudged out of Sophie's house. 

                                                                 ****************************** 

Sophie didn't want to go to Biana's wedding, Sure, she's her best friend, but it would be awkward to see her like that. She racked her brain.  Just then, the the bell rang. Sophie grumbled and lazily walked to their living room, and opened the door. She was surprised to see Keefe. Her jaw dropped because the person who was standing in front of her was the last person she wanted to see.