Chapter 10

Sophie's mouth dropped in shock. "Fitz?" 

Fitz smiled which made Sophie's heart flutter.  "Hi, Sophie." 

Biana smiled at Linh. Linh smiled back. They left the shop leaving Sophie alone. 

"What-" Sophie started to leave with them, but Fitz stopped her.  "What's going on?" Sophie asked again. 

Fitz smiled again. "I wanted to spend some time with you!" He smiled again. 

Man, Fitz can't stop smiling.  Sophie smiled back. 

"You look awesome, by the way!" Fitz said, like he just noticed her braid.

Sophie studied Fitz. "You look great, too. So where were you the past few years?" Sophie asked, changing the subject. 

Fitz kept smiling. "Oh, that. It was just a mission, Sophie. You don't have to worry. Shall we take a seat?" Fitz slid open Sophie's chair, and bowed. 

Sophie couldn't help but laugh. Fitz was acting ridiculous!  Sophie sat in her chair, and ordered Mooncakes, and Fitz ordered Butter-Toffe ripplefluffs. 

"So...what's up?" Sophie asked. She looked straight in Fitz's eye. 

Fitz looked shocked. "Wow! You've changed a bit!  You used to be all serious, but now you're cool!" 

"Thanks?" Sophie didn't know if it was a compliment or not. Their order came, and Sophie chewed slowly and carefully on her Mooncake, so she wouldn't choke. Unlike Fitz, who gobbled up fastly, and choked. He coughed and coughed and cough, and his cheeks turned red. 

"Fitz!" Sophie cried. She ran to his side, and pushed Fitz's  stomach. A big piece of ripplefluff came out.  "Are you alright?" 

Fitz kept coughing for a minute, then stopped. He looked embarrassed. "Sorry. I was so hungry," 

Sophie sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're alright!" 

"You care about me?" Fitz asked. He looked at Sophie. Sophie looked at him. 

"Yes," Sophie blushed. She continued to eat her Mooncake, but Fitz kept staring at her.  Sophie ignored him, but she felt like Fitz kept looking her. Finally, Sophie looked up. Fitz's eyes were dreamy. His eyes were still looking at her, though. 

"Uh...hello?" Sophie waved her hand in front of Fitz. He snapped back into reality. 

"Sophie!" Fitz suddenly said. 

Sophie was kind of annoyed. Why was Fitz acting like a total weirdo? 

"I can't stop thinking about you!" Fitz said. He touched Sophie's hand. And smiled. Again. 

"Um, okay?" Sophie said suspiciously. "Oh! And Keefe told me that you spelled me or something." Sophie just remembered about that. 

Fitz's eyes grew big. "I didn't spell you Sophie. I never would." 

"Well, Keefe told me that you slipped this thingy in me, and that made me mad at Keefe," Sophie said, turning angry all of a sudden. 

Fitz looked like he remembered that, but he didn't say it. "Uh...,"

"Why did you do that?" Sophie scolded. She slipped her hand away from Fitz, and glared at him.

Fitz was anxious. But determined to win Sophie over Keefe.  "I just didn't want Keefe to steal you from me," 

"Well, it doesn't mean you have to poison me!! You know I will never get mad at Keefe was a dumb reason!" Sophie fumed. She felt her cheeks getting hot. 

Fitz looked ashamed. "Sorry. I was just nervous. When I'm nervous, you know I do stupid things." He said, trying to cover for himself. 

"No, Fitz. When you are nervous, I know you do the right thing. You were just jealous! And being jealous is not good. Besides, I will never choose Keefe just because he and I had this private moment together," Sophie said in one breath. 

Fitz looked up at Sophie.  "Do you forgive me?" 

Sophie thought for a moment.  "Not yet. But you know I will someday, Sophie added to make Fitz feel better.  

Fitz looked relieved, and picked up his snack. "I don't feel like eating anymore."

"Oh no! Is it because of me?" Sophie cried. Did she hurt Fitz's feelings?  Sophie felt broken. 

Fitz shook his head. "I just don't want to choke again. I felt like I was going to die!" 

Sophie smiled at FItz. His teal eyes sparkled, which made Sophie's heart flutter again. 

"Hey, want to go on a stroll at the park?" Fitz suggested. He took Sophie's hand and led her out the door. 

"Yeah, sure!" Sophie smiled. Anything to be with Fitz! 

A/N: Who do you ship? Comment down below. I ship Sokeefe, but Fitz also might be good for her. 

                                                                              *******************