Chapter 23

Calista was in her car, driving to Storybrooke Hospital, she parked up in the parking lot besides Emma who had arrived and the three of them got out of the two cars.

At Zelena's Farmhouse, Mr Gold continued to spin straw into gold as Naomi watched him anxiously, he glanced at her before looking back at the spinning wheel.

Back at the general hospital, Calista walked in with Emma, David, Henry and Mary Margaret, "Are you sure you want me here?" Calista asked.

"Yes, if your husband comes... He'll always hesitate when it's you," David said.

At the storm cellar, Zelena walked down and observed Mr Gold as he spun straw into gold. She looked down at a plate on the floor with the golden straw on it and she smiled.

At the hospital, Mary Margaret was wheeled through the hospital as the baby was almost here.

Back at the storm cellar, Zelena watched Mr Gold, "There. That'll do. You said it yourself, spinning clears your mind," Zelena said.

She picked up the plate of golden straw, she used her magic, she transforms the spun gold threads into a brain made of solid gold. Zelena opened a casket with Charming's sword hilt and Regina's heart are already inside, Zelena placed the brain inside.

"There's just one more ingredient to collect," Zelena looked at Naomi, "Be a good girl and watch the house," Zelena said.

Back at Storybrooke General Hospital, Mary Margaret doubled over in pain and David helped his wife to settle herself down. The baby was coming. Now. 

Zelena and Mr Gold were now in the barn, Under Zelena's direct supervision Mr Gold dug slots into the ground

"There, dig," Zelena said.

"Huh?" Mr Gold said as he dug.

Zelena watched Mr Gold closely, "You think I'll fail," Zelena said.

"I think destiny is destiny," Mr Gold said as he continued to work.

Zelena chuckled, "You're wrong, I can change it," She placed the gold brain into a bowl, "Once I fix the past, my mother will keep me, Regina will never have been born and I'll get everything she'll ever had," She placed Regina's heart into a bowl standing opposite the brain, "With the right ingredients I can do anything," Zelena said.

"Whether it works or not, is irrelevant, dearie. Because no matter what you change or your past, one thing shall remain the same..." Zelena placed the sword hilt in another bowl, "Who are you and that is a fate, you can never escape," Mr Gold said.

"We shall see," Zelena said.

Zelena took a closer at the compass that Mr Gold had dug into the ground. Zelena and Mr Gold were both stood in the west, Regina's heart pointed south and the brain pointed north.

At Storybrooke General Hospital, Calista stood in front of Mary Margaret's room with her sword as Emma and Regina encircled the room with a protection spell.