Chapter 12

The group were still inside Regina's vault talking about Pan and the Dark Curse.

"Another curse? It's happening again?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Gold, this curse is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queens wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish," Mr Gold said.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina said.

"Well, it is possible to stop it," Mr Gold said.

"What?" Calista asked.

"By using the scroll it itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll," Mr Gold looked at Regina, "That's you, Regina," Mr Gold told her.

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both yours and his curses shall be ended, but know this... There will be a price, a steep one," Mr Gold said.

"W...What do you suggest?" Regina asked.

Mr Gold looked at Calista who took a deep breath and placed her hands on Naomi's shoulders then everyone looked at Calista, "Instead of going to him, bring him to us," Calista said.

"With a spell," Mr Gold clarified and Regina looked at them confused, "One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies," Mr Gold said.

"I have a question," Killian looked at Calista, "What would Pan use to enact the curse?" Killian asked.

"Felix," Calista looked at her brother, "There are always loopholes, and Pan doesn't love many things, not romantically or family, he's found the loyalty loophole," Calista said.

"Explains why you're still with us and not been dragged away," Killian said.

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll. I can bring it to you guys," Pan/Henry said.

"Exactly right, Henry," Mr Gold said.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell," Regina said.

"And with Naomi helping, you both still wouldn't be powerful enough for it," Calista said, holding her daughter close to her.

"I don't want Naomi to help me and given the proper tool, I could be," Mr Gold said.

"The Black Fairy's wand," Calisa tightened her hold slightly on Naomi protectively, "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic, the Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand," Tinkerbell said.

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence," Mr Gold said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent," David said.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to Blue, after all," Tinkerbell asked David who nodded.

"Then it's settled, the rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell," Mr Gold said and they all left the vault, going in their separate groups.