Chapter 11

In Storybrooke, Naomi and Ruby were having doughnuts by the docks together, Naomi was looking at the water silently.

"What is it, sweetie?" Ruby asked.

"I miss my Mama and Papa," Naomi said.

"They'll be back soon, I know they will. Nothing will keep Cali away from you too long," Ruby said and bit into a doughnut.

"I hope so..." Naomi said.

Suddenly they heard a rumble and they looked up to see a ship flying through the forcefield into Storybrooke, The Jolly Roger.

"Mama! Papa! Uncle Killian!" Naomi shouted with a smiled and ran down to the pier.

The ship docked and everyone in town went to the docks as the heroes got off the ship, Naomi and Ruby stood together watching the Charming's leave.

Calista walked off the ship with Mr Gold, "Mama! Papa!" Naomi shouted and Calista looked at her, they ran to each other and hugged.

"Oh, I've missed you," Calista said.

"I've missed you too, Mama," Naomi said.

Mr Gold walked to them and smiled, Naomi hugged him instantly, "We're home," He said as he held her close.

"You're back... You came back Papa," Naomi said.

"I did and I'm so very proud of you," Mr Gold said.

Calista looked at Ruby, "Thank you for looking after her," Calista said and they hugged.

"My pleasure," Ruby said.

"Cali," Belle called out.

Calista looked at her and ran to her, they hugged, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Calista said.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, it was a natural reaction," Belle said.

Neal goes off the ship and walked to Mr Gold and Naomi, "Hey, I, uh, found this below deck. Thought you might need it," Neal said holding out his cane as Calista walked back to them with Belle.

"Thank you, Bae. I do," He took his cane, "As a reminded of the man I was and shall no longer be," Mr Gold said.

"Big brother?" Naomi said shocked.

"Hey, kiddo," Neal said and they hugged, Neal picked her up, "Have you been behaving?" He asked.

Naomi giggled and nodded, hugging him and she looked around, "Where's Henry?" She asked.

Neal put her down, "Just there," Neal said and pointed to Henry, he watched as Naomi went over they hugged.

"I was so worried," Naomi said.

"I, uh, I'm okay... I'm, uh, sorry to have worried you so," Henry/Pan said.

"It's okay," Naomi smiled.

"Naomi... I think your uncle is sucking," Calista called out as she hugged Mr Gold and held Neal's hand.

Naomi looked at Killian who smiled, she walked over and he crouched down, "Did you have fun without your mother, you tell me," Killian said.

Naomi hugged him, "I missed you, Uncle Killian," Naomi said.

Killian hugged back, "I missed you too," Killian said.

"I've got a few people I need to see," Neal said.

"Go," Calista said and Neal walked off, following Wendy to John and Michael.

Calista and Mr Gold looked at each other before they kissed.