𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒

- Amara:
• She had a crush on Draco her first year but got over it.
• She had few friends that were from the muggle world but never said anything.
• The name Amara means Grace, Mercy, and kindness.
• Lozano means Elegant.

- Draco:
• Draco always thought Amara was pretty but never showed it or told anyone.
• His father did die in azkaban a few years after he graduated hogwarts.
• After Amara's death, he found a women that cared for him but he couldn't be in another relationship if it wasn't Amara.

Harry:
• He has a crush on Amara up until year 5 when he started to have interest on Ginny.
• Amara and Harry had nicknames for each other, so when Ginny was going to have another baby he was going to name it the nickname Amara gave to him if it was a boy, if it was a girl he would name of the nickname he gave her.

Other details:
• Molly and Arthur knew Amara had the condition because before her parents died they told Dumbledore which then told the Weasleys.
• Amara was very close with Snape since her parents knew Snape when they were in Hogwarts.
• Amara was pregnant with another child but didn't tell anyone because she knew she was going to die before she was going to be able to give birth to the baby.