𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Amara's POV:

I woke up to Pansy shaking my shoulders trying to get to wake up. After a while of laying down on my bed rethinking about life, I remembered I needed to talk to Ginny about what had happened yesterday. That probably was my only motivation to get up, if it wasn't for that then I probably would have stayed in bed the entire day.

"You clean up nice I must say. You were just with messy hair, drool on your chin, and your pijamas on your bed and now look at you." Pansy remarked.

"I must say, you do too." I grinned as I raised my eyebrows.

"Shut up. I'm just hot everyday. "

"That my friend, you are." I chuckled.

I put some mascara and very light lipgloss on my lips. I also put my hair up in a ponytail with some strands of hair out to make my forehead not look big. Girls you know the struggle.

Pansy and I walked out of our dormitory to the common room where the boys waited. Well for Pansy not me. I walked with them to the Great hall and parted ways when we entered the hall.

"Ginny!" I yelled as she jumped from being surprised or scared. We won't know anyways.

"Amara are you okay? Why are you so energetic in the morning? You're never like this." She jokes as I punched her elbow.

"I talked to my soulmate last night!." I rejoiced as I sat next to her at the Gryffindor table.

"Oh My God Amara! Did you get his name? Did you tell him your name? Does he go to Hogwats? What was it like?" She started to ask questions.

"We just talked about where I'm at. He goes to Hogwarts, which is probably good. I never gave him my name which is dumb I know. Don't need to remind me." I said in one breath.

"I'm just happy you finally talked to your soulmate! Now you won't be the loner in our friend group. You see, I have to meet one of my friends in the library I'll see you soon?" She questioned as I nodded. As she left, I made my way to the Slytherin table and sat next to Pansy.

"What was all that joy in the Gryffindor table?" Pansy asked as Blaise had his arm around her shoulder.

"I just had to tell her I talked to my soulmate yesterday while you guys were asleep Wait, that sounds weird."

"That's great! You won't be the loner in the group anymore," Blaise joked who earned a glare from Pansy, "sorry."

Everyone continued to eat their breakfast until it was time to head to our first class of the year. We all had potions first, which could not have gotten any worse.

As we entered the classroom, their were people already in their seats. From what I recall Professor Slughorn will assign seats like he did in our 6 year, so I just sat with Pansy until he started the class.

"Alright everyone, welcome to your seventh year at Hogwarts. I hope everyone is doing well at where their sitting, but I must inform everyone I will be assigning seats." He said as everyone in the room groaned.

"I'll call your name and you will go to your seats right away." He started. "Granger with Potter, Parkinson with Zabini," He continued as he finally said the last names. "And finally Lozano and Malfoy." Of course he put us together when he knows we hate each other.