𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Amara's POV: (Flashback)

I was walking to my first class also known as Potions which I hated since I sat with Malfoy. It isn't as bad as it was in the beginning of the semester. Since I've been hanging out with Pansy more often so I've also been hanging out with her friend group. After hanging with her friend group for while, Malfoy and I put our history in the past and became friends. But of course, still made fun of each other.

Ginny and the golden trio really didn't really like the idea of me being friends with Draco but I told them I would be fine. They finally accepted the idea after a week of me not hanging out and not talking to them.

I walked into class and suprisngly there weren't a lot of students. It was only Slughorn, four Hufflepuffs, me, and Draco doing somewhat of a note. When I sat next to him, he quickly put the note in his pockets..

"What are you hiding? Did Voldemort give you another task that no one is supposed to know?" I joked as he looked at me in shock.

"No! Mind your own buisness Lozano." He snaps.

"Wow back to last name basis, okay Malfoy." I say as I get my books from my bag. Why did I think I was making friends with Malfoy. I guess not.

"No i'm sorry. I'm just stressed Amara."

"It's fine. I've also been stressed with all the homework they've assigned us. You know we should study together in the library Saturday night if we don't have plans of course." I asked.

"Yeah sure i'll meet you there." He smiled I've never seen him smile in my entire years at Hogwarts.

"You should smile more. Its fit you, instead of the smirk and the angry lips." I said as he smiled and turned to Slughorn as he had started the class.

On the first day of classes, Slughorn said we were going to do the Armotentia potion the next day. Which was completely not true. Everyone was excited to smell theirs but of course Slughorn had to be such a dickhead, no offense.

"Since on the first day I said we would be doing the Amortentia potion, and we didn't. We will be doing that today. Most of you guys know how to do them and most don't. So please follow the intructions in your book and get ready for me to walk around and grade them! You may begin!." He finished of sitting back in his desk.

"I'm guessing you don't know how to do the potion which will make me need to do it all by myself." He said.

"You know I suck at Potions so no need to be suprised that I don't know how to make this potion this time Draco." I replied as he just nodded and started working on the potion.

While we were halfway making the potions, well Draco was halfway. He slid me the note he had been writing in the beginning of the class. I was suprised thinking it would be a trap or joke. So I opened the note under the desk so Slughorn would not catch me.

Be my date to the Ball Amara?
Draco,

I gave Draco a confused face as he just smiled. I knew it was some kind of joke him and Blaise made up so I rolled my eyes. He gave a sad face. Was he being for real? He can't be, he's Malfoy he wouldn't want me as his date.

"Okay so the potions done, do you want to smell it?" He asks as I nod and make my way closer to the cauldron. "What do you smell?" He asks as I start to pull away trying for the smell to go away since it was a very very strong smell.

"Well I smelled very expensive colonge like if they put the whole bottle, green apples? Mint, and finally Quidditch equipment." I say as I look at Draco. "Draco are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." I laughed.