𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Amara's POV:

Today was the ball and I could never be as excited. Everyone had enough time to eat, get ready, and head down to the ball that started at 6 in the evening.

Pansy woke me up this morning no surprise. I stayed up talking to Draco after I listened to music because I couldn't sleep. I wasn't mad about it since now I knew it was Draco. We ended up falling asleep until 3 so I didn't get much sleep which wasn't a good idea since today was the ball.

"Come on get ready we need to head down." She shook my shoulders.

"Alright fine. Head down without me and I need to get ready, I'll meet you guys there." She nodded and headed out the doors.

Since it still wasn't the ball I decided to wear something somewhat comfortable for now. I put on a black sweater croptop, blue jeans that was ripped at the knees, a belt, and black shoes which in the muggle world are called 'Vans'. I brushed my hair and let it down but didn't do anything, put some chapstick since my lips were so fucking dry, and finally mascara.

(outfit Amara is wearing right now aka before the ball)

I forgot me and Draco had to dance first, so I guess everyone will find out right then and there that we're dating. It was about time honestly. I finally headed down to the Great hall and sat next to Pansy. I looked over to Draco with a sad face since I didn't sit next to him, I just rolled my eyes and started to eat.

Mcgonagall instructed the boys not to see their dates until its time for the ball, so that's what me and Pansy did. We stayed in our dormintory most of the time doing nothing until it was 3 and started to get ready.

Pansy was the first one to get ready since I was going to help her with her hair and makeup. She looked absoultely stunning.

(Pansy's Dress to the ball! You can decided what hairstyle and makeup she wants but I'm guessing her hairstyle would be straightened for her!)

Pansy then helped me with my make up and hairstyle. I decided to have my hair straight since Pansy said it looked better with this kind of dress. As I said before I don't have much cleavage. So this dress was out of my comfort zone, but I knew it was time for a change.