𝐓𝐄𝐍

Narrators POV:

It's five years since everyone graduated from Hogwarts and finally married. About time right?!

Draco married Amara now known as Amara Malfoy. Blaise married Pansy. Ron married Hermione, and Harry married Ginny.

Everyone attended every wedding and were each other's bridesmaids and groomsmen. The boys got close to each other, since Harry and Ron forgave Draco. Ginny and Hermione also became close to Pansy and noticed she wasn't as bad as they thought. In overall everyone became a family.

5 years later:

After they got married they got houses that were in the same neighborhood not wanting to loose connection from each other. They also wanted their children to become best friends like everyone was in their family.

Amara and Draco had three kids, the oldest Scorpius Malfoy, Emma Lozano Malfoy, second older, and the youngest Ava Malfoy. Scorpius was starting 5th year, Emma 3rd and Ava starting her first year.

Scorpius was very good friends with Harry's and Ginnys son, James Potter. While Emma was good friends with Rose Weasley, Hermione and Rons daughter, and lastly Ava was friends with Amelia Zabini, Pansys and Blaises daughter who was going to her first year at Hogwarts.

Amara never knew she would have three kids going to Hogwarts like she did years ago. She became a mom and a wife to the people she would die for in any case.

As she imagine her seventh year at Hogwarts, her life was complete and could not think of anything better she would trade her life for.