Knowing a Little Bit More

Mikey woke up the next morning, yawned, got up and opened the door to go out of his room. When he opened the door and looked out, he found Raph sleeping outside his door. Not wanting to wake him up, he quitly walked passed him and went into the living room.

Leo was talking to Master Splinter and Donnie was just coming out of his lab. When they saw Mikey they all smiled.

"Hey Mikey. You sleep well?" Leo asked, all of them walking up to him.

"Uh, good" Mikey answered. He tilted his head back towards the hallway. "Uh, so, what's up with that?"

"Oh, uh, actually we all slept outside your room. We trust you Mikey but after what we found out yesterday, we- we just, uh" Donnie tried to explain. "We were just worried"

Mikey shrugged. "It's ok. I get it. You didn't have to do that, but I get it."

They heard a yell from the hallway, "Mikey? Mikey! Where are ya!"

Raph ran into the living room, looking panicked, but seemed relieved when he saw Mikey with the rest of his family.

"Mikey! Your ok!" Raph exclaimed as he ran up to him.

"Yeah bro, why wouldn't be ok?" Mikey looked at everyone. "Guys,trust me, really I'm ok."

Master Splinter spoke up, "My son, we do trust you, but we are very concerned about you."

Mikey bowed his head. "I know Sensei, and I understand, really. I.get it"

Master Splinter nodded. "Come my sons, let us go eat breakfast"

The mutant family ate breakfast. Raph saw Mikey eat his waffles that he made. "Hey Mikey, how do those waffles taste?" Raph asked.

Mikey looked up at him. "Umm, good bro." Everyone else was looking at them, watching the scene play out.

Raph smirked, "Well, I guess that would taste magical if it were on your girlfriend, right."

Mikey blushed. "You saw that?" The rest of him brothers nodded and Master Splinter just looked at him. Mikey stood up, "Hold up! Now that's just violation of privacy!"

"Mikey-" Leo started.

"Uh, ho. Don't pretend you don't want all of us to see what you and Kari do when your alone." Mikey said smiling crossed his arms. Leo blushed while Donnie and Raph snickered. Mikey eyed them and added, "Or Raph and Mona or Donnie and April, right?" Donnie and Raph stopped snickering and both blushed.

Master Splinter snickered and shook his head. "Nor me and Tang Shen" All of his Don's looked at him, then a moment later bursted out laughing.

When they were done eating, Master Splinter stood up. "Michelangelo, I believe that you and I talked." Mikey looked at him, stood up and followed his father to the dojo.

A few minutes later, Mikey and Master Splinter were kneeling in front of each other. "My son, I know we discussed this problem with your brothers but there are still many questions we would like to have answered. This is a very serious problem, Michelangelo, and me and your brothers only want to help you"

"Uh, well, I know you and the guys have a lot of questions and stuff, and I know you want to help. I honestly am suprised you took it. The reason I didn't want to tell you was because I thought you'd think of it as I'm weak, stupid for doing this." Mikey answered.

"Michelangelo" Master Splinter took his son's hands, "we do not see you as weak, especially not regarding this. We are not sad or disappointed in you, just gravely concerned. It hurts is to see you do this to yourself. Can you tell me what usually causes you to conform to this? What caused you to turn to this?"