Mikeys Girlfriend I

Donatello was in the kitchen on his laptop. Leo came into the kitchen. He got out a soda and asked, "when are you going to be ready with this, 'new improved spy cockroach thing going to be ready, Donnie?"

"Uh, about two hours I guess. I just need to make a few adjustments, and pick someone to spy on." He replied.

Leo sipped his drink. "Ok. Tell me when your ready. I would like to see this thing in action." He said then walked out of the kitchen.

A few moments later he heard Raph yelling at Mikey, again. Then he heard a door slam. Probably Mikey. Raph has been ticking off at him a lot lately. Donnie sighed, shook his head and went back to work.

MMM
2 Hours later

"Hey guys! My new spy cockroaches are ready!" Donnie called from the kitchen.

Leo and Raph entered the kitchen. Raph groaned. "This better not be a waste of time Donnie!"

"Trust me, it's not. With my new program we can zoom in closer, get better audio at father distances, is a lot stealthier, and my best improvement, we can see up to six different cockroaches cameras at one time! It's so awesome! But for the test, I'm only going to do two. And-"

"Blah blah blah blah blah! Just get on with it already!" Interrupted the hot headed turtle.

"Ok, ok! But I just need someone to spy on first for the test! Got any suggestions?"

Then Mikey walked into the kitchen. He saw Raph and froze. "Um, guys I'm going to go out for a while. So, um, yeah, see ya later" then he quickly left the kitchen.

Donnie hummed and began to type on his laptop. "Well that was weird" Raph said.

"Not really. Not after you yelling at him all the time Raph!" Leo said

"What!? No, that's not it! I don't yell at him that much!" Raph fired back.

"Yeah, you do! Not to mention slapping him more! Give him a break Raph! He is your brother!"

"Hey I don't-"

Master Splinter came into the kitchen. "What are you boys doing?" He asked.

"Were testing out Donnie's new spy cockroaches." Leo answered.

"Yeah, were just figuring out who were going to test it on."Raph continued explaining.

"Actually, I know exactly who were spying on." Donnie said as he looked up from his laptop with a small grin.

They all looked at him. "Who is it that you are tracking, Donatello?" Master Splinter asked.

"Were tracking Mikey" Donnie answered.

"Mikey?" Raph said, "Why?"

Donnie shrugged. "Just cuz he's going out now. I already placed the spy cockroaches on him. We'll probably just see him skate boarding or something." Donnie answered.

"My son, you might be suprised of what someone does, when they think that no one is looking." Master Splinter said.

All three sons looked at him for a moment, then Donnie went back to typing. Leo, Raph, and Master Splinter were now behind him, watching the static screen.

"Well where is he?" Raph said annoyed.

"It needs a minute to get a signal. It should come on right about.... now!"

Then the screen came on. It was Mikey, his shell turned to the cockroaches camra.

"Ok, that's cockroach 1, and now here is cockroach 2." Then he clicked a button on the laptop and then the screen changed to another angle. They now see Mikey from the side from the right topside on a sewer pipe, where the cockroach was crawling on.