Her Friends, Family, and 🤍

Asteria was leaning on the wall in the sewers near the lair. She was wearing a black leather crop top with matching matching ripped pance with chain decor. Also she was wearing a leather pink jacket. Her long black hair was tied in two messy buns.

She was on her phone, minding her own business when April and Casey appeared as they were going to the lair to meet the turtles.

"Uh, excuse me?" April said. Asteria looked up from her phone. "Are you lost?" April then asked.

Asteria smiled. "No, I'm just uh, waiting for my boyfriend." The double finger pointed to the lair, which was clearly in sight.

April's eyes widened. "Oh! You're Mikey's girlfriend right?" She asked.

Asteria nodded. "Isn't your name like Asserta? Athena? Ath-" Casey studdered trying to remember her name, which was mentioned my Mikey like a hundreds of times.

"Asteria" She correct, leaning off of the wall. She then doubled pointed at them. "And you're April O'Neil and Casey Jones. He mentions you guys a lot." They nodded.

"What are you doing our here?" April asked.

"Oh I'm waiting for Menny to come out. We have a date tonight and hd said he meet me out here." Asteria then looked down at her phone, "and he should be here right about-"

"Helloo!" Mikey then appeared, in a singing voice with one hand behind his back and a giant smile on his face. When he saw April and Casey, his smile became sheepish.

"Oh, hey guys" He said in acnologment, "me and Asteria were about to like go on a date so-"

"Yeah, we get it bro" Casey said. "Hope you two have nice time" he then said with a wink. April smiled and nodded.

"Oh, thanks" Mikey then turned to Asteria. "And I have something for you!" Then from behind his shell, a juicy pear appealed in his hand.

Asteria's smile got bigger. "Babe! You didn't really have to get me anything."

Mikey shrugged, "But I wanted too. Especially for today ya know." Asteria then took the pear. Mikey then took Asteria's free hand and turned to April and Casey sho were still watching the scene. "See ya guys later!"

Then he and his black haired girlfriend ran off into the night, with Asteria taking a bite out of the pear.

"Have a nice time!" April called out to the couple. Then she and Casey looked at each other then headed towards the lair.

A few hours later Mikey returned to the lair alone. Everyone but Madter Splinter was in the living room.

"Hey Mikey! How was you're dating with Asty?" Casey asked as Mikey came into the lair.

Mikey smile got a little bigger. "It went well, we both had a good time."

"I hope we can see her again soon" April commented.

Mikey shrugged, "well, no one is probably going to see her for at most a week."

Everyone looked at Mikey confused. "What do you mean by that Mikey?" Leo asked.

"It's some personal stuff that I shouldn't and not going to get into" Mikey said then quickly changed the subject, "now let's watch some Crognard!"

Mikey then sat onto the couch, talking to his family. Leo looked at him, he was very suspicious. They knew little about this girls family, job, or personal life. Now she's gone?

Leo shook his head. He'd put this off long enough. He is going to find out who this girl is, weather Mikey likes it or not.

Four days later, Asteria came to the lair with Mikey. "I told you that she could begone at most a week, I didn't say she had to," Mikey explained with a quick kiss from Asty.