Fighting

*two day before Mikey got better*

Asteria was coming out of Mikey's room with an now empty bowl of soup. Raph was in the living room punch the dummy.

With her powers, she levitated the bowl into the kitchen. Raph looked over at her as she sat next to Leo on the couch.

"Hey Asty, what exactly can you do, you know with your powers?" Leo asked.

"Oh" She said looking at him. "I can manipulate my energy" she made some turquoise energy around her fingers. "Levitat stuff with my mind, read people's mind, but only with thier knowledge and consent unless it is in case of a vital emergency!"

"With my energy I can fly, and sometimes, sometimes control people and make objects out of nowhere. But that's only sometimes." She explained.

Raph and Leo stared at her for a moment. "Guess you really don't have to like fight goons. Just use your powers" Raph said.

She looked over at him and shook her head. "No. I do usually use my powers in battle but I also physically fight them too. And I think I'm decently good at it," She answered.

"Really?" Raph said with a smirk. Then they heard Mikey groan something from his room.

Asteria got up to go see him but was her way was blocked by Raph. "Why don't you try and fight me to see how good you are?" He asked.

Asteria smiled. "I like the offer but maybe another time-" she was stopped by Raph's hand and pushed her back a few feet.

"C'mon fight me!" Raph demanded.

"Raph! You are being-" Leo started but stopped when Asteria said

"Get out of my way" She stated seriously.

Raph smirked. "No your majesty. If you want to get to him, you gotta through to me, without your powers. What's wrong? Is it cuz you don't-"

Raph taughting was cut short by Asteria quickly flipping, and jumped up and put Raph's head between her legs.

"Ahhh!" Raph cried as she spun around his neck a couple times then somehow was able to flip Raph into the couch area on his face.

She landed perfectly, crouching. She slowly stood up as Mikey from his room, Donnie from the lab, and Master Splinter entered the living room.

"Wha- what's going on?" Mikey asked.

Asteria pointed to Raph, getting up. "He started it" Asteria responded.

Leo looked at Master Splinter. "It's true Sensei" He continued to explain how he challenged her and taunted her.

"I see" Master Splinter said, stroking his beard looking at Raph.

"Well anyway" Asteria said as she turned to Mikey, "back to bed you! You still need to get better!" Mikey groaned and headed to his room with Asteria behind him.

About a week in a half later from when Mikey got better, he came up to Donnie with a special request. "You want to take the ShellRacer or Party Wagon? Why?" Donnie asked.