Chapter 1

Lincoln was excited as he was getting ready the new game he had just bought. It was called "Kaiju Destroyer", and it wasn't even meant to be out in america for a few more months. But, Lincoln somehow managed to get himself an early release. He had heard that it was so awesome, creative, destructive and challenging...it was practically made for him. But as he was about to start it up, Lisa had arrived in his room...

Lisa:"Excuse me, male sibling. But can I-? What are you doing?"

Lincoln:"I'm getting ready to play this new game called "Kaiju Destroyer". It's a game where you build giant robots and fight giant monsters!"

Lisa:"Sounds oddly generic."

Lincoln:"Yeah, but there's a reason why they don't even seek this in america yet! I'm just glad that Clyde helped me get it. You wanna try it out?"

Lisa:"No thanks."

Lincoln:"Didn't think so."

Lisa:"Although, the thought of building giant robots does sound rather amusing."

Lincoln'"Right? Especially since the main character in the game is a real life scientist."

Lisa:"What?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. Her name is Akimi Nagamaki, and she's been the business of making giant robots a reality for years."

Lisa:"Oh. Thanks for getting excited over nothing, Lincoln."

Lincoln:"What do you mean?"

Lisa:"Akimi Nagamaki is a total fraud! If anything, she makes a better computer game designer than robotic engineer!"

Lincoln:"(starts playing the game) Well, you might be right about that. But she had a message for gamers that this game is based on her research."

Lisa:"Hmph. The day Akimi Nagamaki actually builds a fully functional mechanized automaton is the day the Earth is actually invaded by a real life monster."

Lincoln:"You got that right."

Meanwhile, in a secluded area in Japan. The main character of "Kaiju Destroyer" herself, Akimi Nagamaki herself, was busy on working on something BIG. Akimi was in her early 20, with purple dyed hair, wearing a lab coat, along with a sword strapped to her waist. The sword was a family heirloom, as she came from a long line of samurai. She didn't exactly live up to the reputation, but made up for by making technology that could help her. At first, it was robotic armor, weaponry, nanobots, but then, she turned to an old classic. Giant robots that are possible to be piloted upon the inside. The only prototype that existed was the one she was working on, walking across a bridge that allows access to the waist of the mech...

Akimi:"Pairotto no ano kirainahito, shinken ni."

She swore under her breath. Despite designing the thing, she was not allowed to test it out herself, out her contracts. Instead, she was forced to train a complete idiot into becoming the official pilot, which meant teaching him the very aspects of the mech, and what everything does. Her test pilot, Emil McCoy, was a hotheaded, ignorant, egomaniac who trashed the test model of the mech 3 times, forcing Akimi to rebuilding it. If it didn't meant her going to jail, she would hack him to pieces with her sword. Instead, she found an alternate way around it...

Akimi:"It's not the best decision I ever made, but it'll have to work. I can't deal with McCoy. I'm just hoping whoever gets the highest score on that game is truly willing to serve in case of a Kaiju attack."

The real reason she had the video game made was that she was she would be able to find a better pilot than McCoy, who still had little experience and wouldn't listen during their sessions. She designed it so that the controls for the game would be similar to that of the actual controls of the robot. And her message was that there would be a contest; that whoever gets the highest score upon completion of the game would get a free trip to Japan for "special surprise". She was made sure that game was not for kids, having it rated M.