Chapter 14: Overly-trusting Fish

He wakes up to the sun shining in. He saw Acacia still sleeping next to him. He smiles and thinks to himself 'good to wake up in someone else's place and someone still next to me. I miss this.' he got up and did his morning routine humming to himself. Humming the song he listened to on the bus. He wore a tight shirt and skinny jeans. He left the bathroom and saw Acacia still sleeping. He patted her head and went into the kitchen. He grabbed a peach and ate that for breakfast. He later heard a door knock when he got up to throw his peach away. He walked towards the front door and answered the door. There she was, Pacifica. With her lilac and her purple top with blue jeans. She wore violet sneakers to match her top.

"Heya there! Man a lot has happened to you during the past days, huh?" Pacifica said.

"You telling me?" he said and they both laughed.

"Where Acacia?"

"Still sleeping."

"Ooo, well let's get into the chariot. I'll drive, you've been through enough these past days."

"Gotcha." he said and got in the back. Pacifica started to drive towards the beach and flew over the ocean to a secret island. "Wow..." he said and they landed.

"Here we are!" she said getting out. He got out and looked around. "This is my secret place, I only go here with Varvara. Only she and now you know about this place."

"I feel honored to be brought here," he said.

"Glad you do. Now follow me." she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him around the island. He followed her, mostly against his will and she stopped at this waterfall.

"This is beautiful..." he said.

"Glad you like it... let's go for a swim." Pacifica said, pushing him in.

"Hey!" he said and splashed her. She giggled and took off her top and jeans, keeping on her bra and underwear. He took off his shirt and jeans, only being in his underwear as well. She jumped into the water, splashing him back. "Hey! I did it because you pushed me in!"

"Well it was outta love." Pacifica said and stuck out her tongue at him. He shaked his head in disapproval. "Let's go to the waterfall!" and she started to swim towards it. He followed her and she swimmed so well, like a fish. She stood behind the waterfall, where there was a cave. "I go here to listen to music or just for a good nap."

"This is so... romantic." he said.

"I am glad." Pacifica said, smiling.

"I know you and Var-"

"Listen, whatever you want to do I am down. Just ask me."

"I want to kiss you and make love to you."

"I want nothing more than that." Pacifica replied and kissed him against the cave. He took off her bra and underwear. She slipped off his underwear. He pushed her into the water. "Hey!" she giggled, dragging him in while kissing him. He lifts her up and sucks on her breast, licking them. She moans and kisses him. She wraps her legs around him and humps him. His erection going in and out of her. He stands still, trying not to fall into the water. He finishes inside her after thirty five minutes. "How was it?" she asked.

"It was amazing." he said.

"Watch this." and she went underwear and sucked his erection. He never felt pleasure like this before and came in her mouth in four minutes. She stands back up and smiles.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"I can breathe underwear." she said, showing her gills.

He thought 'the physical curses are real!' He said "Those are so cool!"