Chapter 6: Insecure Crab

He wakes up and doesn't find Gabriella next to him. He shrugs it off, heading to the bathroom. He washes his face and brushes his teeth. Puts on a sweater and pants. He heads downstairs.

He saw Gaberilla and she said "Good morning! Don't forget the magazine. I made oatmeal for breakfast."

"Yum!" he said. He grabbed the magazine and ate the oatmeal. "This is very yummy."

"I am so happy you liked it! I enjoyed our night together. It was magical."

"Me too." he smiled and she smiled back. They hear a knock on the door.

"It must be Calandra! You must be enjoying all the attention, huh?"

He thought to himself 'I am excited to get to know Calandra more.' "The attention is a little nice. I do miss the mansion a bit. Also great to know you guys on a personal level though."

She smiled and said "I'll get the door." He followed along and Gabriella opened the door. Calandra was standing there, with a white flowing dress that matched her hair. Her white heels made her a little bit taller than him, but he didn't mind. She looked like an angel from heaven.

"Hey there." she pulls out her hand and he shakes it. "Pleasure to meet you again. I was looking forward to our next encounter."

"Me too, Calandra." he said.

Gabriella looked jealous and said "Well he will probably miss me." holding on his arm. "So, don't get to cocky bitch, okay?"

Calandra gave her a smile and bowed. "I bet he will miss you deeply. Shall we get in the chariot?"

"Yes, let's go." Calandra got in the front to drive.

"It was lovely spending the night with you, see you again."

"Cya." Gabriella said and kissed him. He pushed her away slightly, so Calandra doesn't see them.

He gave Gabriella a smile and headed into the back of the chariot. Gabriella waved goodbye as she watched him leave. The chariot started to fly to the ground and when it hit the ground the wings disappeared. She drove us to the beach side of the planet. With sparkling ocean water and burning hot sand. I saw her beach house from afar, all white very futuristic looking.

Calandra stopped the chariot and opened the door for him. "Thank you." he said and stepped out. They walked to her house and went inside.

"Let's go to the attic." Calandra said and walked upstairs. He followed her and once they reached the attic it was full of paintings and drawings. Artwork of landscapes, people, and animals. There was a circle window with shined light in, making it look stunning.

"You are an artist?" he asked.

She smiled at him and answered "You can call me that, or a person who has a passion to create." She walked to get paint and a paintbrush. "Let us begin." and she walked towards him. "Use any color you want, today we will be each other's canvases. I always wanted to paint on someone, but no one will ever let me. Will you like to be my piece of artwork?"

He smiled and said "I would love too." he picked up a paintbrush and used white paint.

"You want to make me whiter?" she laughed.

"Hey... you're blind. How do you know this is white?"

"Just because I am colorbind, doesn't mean I haven't learned to tell colors apart. How do you expect me to paint if I don't know the color I am picking up?"

"Fair point..."

"Now the fun begins." Calandra said and splashed Ophi with blue paint.

"Hey! Imma get ya for that!" he shouted, laughing. He painted her face and neck with white paint.