hanging out with a malfoy

It's Saturday a very nice day as well. Everyone is usually hanging with friends. Pulling pranks like my brother and his friends. Well one of his friends Remus is nice. He apologized for my brother and his gang once when he poured pumpkin juice on my head one time. After that we started to hang out for a bit to study. I was under a tree near the black lake reading a book on mystical creatures. I was just about to turn the page when a hand stopped me.

????: I'm still reading this page Potter.

I turn my head and there sitting right next to me is Lucius Malfoy. I shook my head and kept the page open so he could read it.

Lizzie: should't you be with your friends Malfoy?

Lucius: shouldn't you?

Lizzie: they said they are doing something that I didn't need to know about. What about you and your minions Malfoy?

Lucius chuckled a bit and turned the page of my book.

Lucius: I needed a little break from them so I came to let you settle in my presence.

Lizzie: Oh how I feel lucky I get to spend my time reading with the great Lucius Malfoy.

After I said that we both laughed a bit from that. After our little laughing fit i put a book mark in the book and closed it so I know where I left off.

Lizzie: so what do you want to do Malfoy?

Lucius: we can just sit here and read I just got a new book that you might like.

Lizzie: oh really now?

Lucius reached into his bag and pulled out the new addition of mystical beast and where to find them. I gasp and looked at him with a shocked look.

Lucius: if you are wondering how I got it. My mom got it for me. I haven't read it yet. So do you want to read it with me?

I nodded my head while saying yes please. After I said that Lucius scooted a bit closer so both of us could read the book. After a few seconds he began to read it out loud. As he was reading the book I lay my head on his shoulder looking at the words that he was reading. After a few words i heard him yawn.  I took the book from him and began to read where he left off. We switch positions where his head was now on my shoulder as I read the book. As I was getting done with one chapter I heard soft snoring coming from him. I looked over and there he was. Lucius Malfoy sleeping while leaning against me. I fixed his position so his head was laying on my lap and I placed my robe on him so in case it gets a bit cold. I looked at the time and saw that we had a couple of hours until lunch. I put another book mark in the book so we didn't lose our spot in case he wants to continue reading the book on his own.  I opened the book I was reading before he came and started to read it. I looked at the time after reading about three chapters. It was almost lunch time. I was about to wake up Lucius when I heard laughing.

?????: guess the snake got a girlfriend before you James.

I looked to my right and there was James and his crew coming to me and Lucius.

James: Oh shut it Sirius So how the hell did you get a girlfriend before me bitch?

Lizzie: Oh shut it James. Shouldn't you guys go bother someone else and I don't mean hiting on my friend Lily you ass.

James growls and pulled out his wand, but stopped when he heard Lucius groan a bit. I smirked and took out my wand and whispered the levitating spell and made all the rocks around me fly in the air. When James and his friends knew what I was doing i sent the rocks flying at them. At least Remus wasn't with them. They went running like a dog with their tail in between their legs and screaming like a little girl. When they were gone Lucius began to wake up. Before he woke up completely I went back to reading.

Lizzie: Morning sleeping beauty

Lucius: oh shut it. What happened when I was asleep?

Lizzie: Oh nothing went back to reading my old book. My brother and his friends bothering me so I sent rocks flying their way making them run away screaming like little girls. Then you woke up while I went back to reading. So nothing much really.

Lucius sat up nodding his head. He fixed his hair a bit.We both got up. It should be lunch time right now. Lucius handed me back my robe and I handed him his book. We then began to walk into the great hall together.

Lizzie: Don't worry I won't tell anyone that the great Lucius Malfoy fell asleep to a girl reading to him.

Lucius: haha very funny. Also call me Lucius from now on.

I nodded my head with a smirk and looked at him.

Lizzie: Then please call me Lizzie

Lucius: deal

We shook hands and we began to walk to the Slytherin table. Lucius sat with his friends while I go sit next to Severus. I gave Lily a wave before sitting down.

Severus: so what did you do until now Lizzie?

Lizzie: Just hung out with Malfoy and made rocks fly at my brother and his friends.

Severus: ah okay.

Lizzie: what did you and Lily do huh Sev?

Severus: JUst studied really and talked about stuff.

Lizzie: you sure about that Sev?

Severus: Yes I am sure. So changing the topic maybe all three of us could go to the tree by the black lake and hang there.

Lizzie: sounds like fun. Does Lily know?

Severus: Yes she does. she will meet us there.

I nodded my head and started to fill up my plate with food. I already know about Severus' crush on Lily. I see the way he looks at her. I might have a little crush on him, but I have to see if it is a real crush or just a feeling. Lets just hope nothing bad happens with all three of us during the years at Hogwarts.