Quidditch Slytherin vs Gryffindor Game

Today is Friday, November 17. Today I have a game against the Gryffindors. I was in the changing room listening to Emma's speech.

Emma: So Lizzie you will have to look for the snitch and do not let your idiotic brother get to it first got it?

I gave her a salute and we began to walk to the exit of the tent to the arena. When we got to the opening we mounted our brooms. My Aunt gave me a new broom which was a Nimbus 1700. I waited for the curtains to open. When they did I mounted on my broom and flew up to the sky. I got to a spot in the middle and looked at everyone. I looked at the Slytherin bleachers and I saw Severus, Cissy, Bella, Dromeda, and Lucius. Cissy and Bella was holding a sign that said Go Lizzie. I smiled and waved at them. I looked to the Gryffindor bleachers and I saw Lily. She waved over to me and mouthed beat his butt. I then nodded at her. I looked in front of me and there was James with a smirk.

James: Scared snake?

Lizzie: No, but are you James?

James: Ha you wish.

I look to the ground and the reff for this game said the rules. Then opened the case where the balls were in. The bludgers were released first. Followed by the golden snitch. The quaffle was released the game began. James and I flew up higher and looked around for the snitch. I looked over to him and saw it flying behind him. I smiled and flew at him yelling watch out. He flew away from my line of flight and turn to look at me. He saw me chasing after the snitch. He went right after me. So for 30 minutes James and I chased after the snitch. James would bump into me and I would bump him right back. Sadly he wasn't paying attention so I had to bump him in another direction so he won't hit the bleachers. After he shook off his shocked he went back to chasing the snitch. I was a head of him I didn't know how high up I was. I stood on my broom and surfed on my broom. Sadly I took a step to far forward and fell. I heard some screaming. I then felt the ground. I landed on my right arm. I felt something break in that arm. Everything got quiet when I sat up. I felt something in my left hand. I pulled up so I can see what it was and saw that it was the snitch. I lift up the snitch with a smile.

Announcer: Elizabeth Potter caught the snitch Slytherin has earned 150 points.

Reff: SLYTHERIN WINS!!!

All the Slytherins were cheering. I looked at the bleachers and saw that My friends had a worry look on their faces. I look over to see running. The people running to me were my team, Lucius, and Severus. Emma got to me first.

Emma: you okay Lizzie?

Lizzie: I think something broke on my landing.

The team gasped. Lucius and Severus ran over to me when they heard that. Lucius was on one side of me Severus on the other. I looked at the sky and I saw James was flying over me and the group. He then left after he heard his captain call for him. Hagrid came running over when he saw I haven't gotten up.

Hagrid: what happened why haven't you guys moved.

Lizzie: HI hagrid. I think I broke something.

Hagrid gasped and picked me up. Making sure the arm that was on my lap wasn't being touched. He then walked me to the Hospital wing. WHen we got there Hagrid set me on one of the beds. Madame Pomfrey.

Pomfrey: What happened?

Lizzie: fell off my broom during the game landed on my right arm badly.

Madame Pomfrey checked my arm and told me that I broke it. She gave me a potion to heal it, but it will take a while for it to heal. I was told I have to be in the hospital wing until she knows there isn't any side affects. My team left wishing me to get better soon. I looked to the foot on the bed and there was Lucius and Severus. They both sat down on both sides of the bed after Madame Pomfrey placed a cast on my arm and placed it in a sling. I'm going to get an ear full from these two.