Studding with both male snakes.

It is now December 29th two more days until New Years Eve. I was just leaving the library with a book on the drought of the living dead and some others . I was about to turn a corner when I bumped into someone. Sadly I fell on to the floor. My books scattered and papers everywhere. When I looked up there was Severus and Lucius.

Lizzie: hey sev hi Lucius.

Lucius: good evening

Severus: hello

I started to gather up my things when Lucius and Severus started to help me pick up my things.I have notice Lucius acting a bit strange,but eh I'm not gonna ask why. Its not my business. He keeps starring at my necklace I got from Christmas. My hunch is he got it. He is part of a rich family. I stood up and collected my things from them.

Lucius: when should we work on our project?

Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that. Lucius, Severus, and I got paired up for a project on werewolves and Animagus. I fixed my hold on my books as  look between the two.

Severus: how about now since we are at the library and we can just get it done and over with.

Lizzie: that sounds like a good idea.

Lucius nods his head then opens the door to the library and we all walked through. I bet no one else already started their projects since it isn't due for about two weeks. I found a table and set my stuff down. Lucius and Sev went to look for books. I got out one of my new quills and some parchment paper. When I sat down Sev came back with some books on Animagus while Lucius came back with books on werewolves. I opened one of the books on werewolves.

Lucis: so the difference between the two is?

Severus: one can change under their own will. The animagus can change their own free will. Another difference with the two the animagus can be a form of anything, but after you first transform and find out what animal you turn into that is the only animal that an animagus can do. You will also need a licence from the ministry of magic saying you can do it.

Lucius: good.

Lizzie: as for the werewolf they can not choose when they can change forms. The only time they do change is during a full moon. You can be a werewolf purposely or being cursed or bitten by one. Some can transform at will if they can keep it under control. In a book the only way to defeat a werewolf is something silver.

Lucius: where did you read that?

Lizzie: a muggle book I found when I was walking around during Christmas Holiday.

Lucius: Like those muggles know anything about werewolves.

Severus: they usually think they are just myths and folklore.

Lizzie: that is true though, but I have to say their movies on them are kinda intresting.

Lucius: how can something from those filthy muggles be intresting.

Lizzie: I will just have to show you, but after we are finish with this project.

Lucius: and how are you going to show a muggle movie here?

Lizzie: asking professor Dumbledor of course. He wouldn't mind.

Severus: I don't know about that.

I just shrugged my shoulders and began to write down all the most important stuff I need for the project. Severus, Lucius, and I were in the Library doing the project for I don't know how long. When I looked up at the clock I saw we did this project for the whole free period.

Lizzie: Looks like it's time to go to potions. Its almost 3.

Both boys looked up at the clock and nodded their heads. We  got up and started to put the books back on the shelves. We are almost done with the project we will just have to write a conclusion and we would be all done. 

Lucius: we can write the conclusion during dinner.

Severus nods his head as we began to pack our things. As we walk to the library door I looked at the two boys who were a head of me. What is this feeling I am getting when I am with them. It can't be a crush. No it just can't.  I will just have to wait it out. If this feeling is still here when I reach third year then maybe its a crush. I didn't know I stopped walking until I heard my namje being called.

Lucius: come on Lizzie we are going to be late.

I looked up and nodded my head with a smile. I ran up to them and all three of us walked to potions talking about when we will have this movie night. Maybe it is just a small crush growing, but I will have to see when I reach third year. Plus Sev has a crush on Lily. So oh well.