The year I lose two of the greatest people I love

Finally Seventh year. I was hanging out with Lily when she was telling me how her date went with my brother. As we were walking around the school I was playing with my necklace Lucius gave me.

Lily: Lizzie How are you, Severus, and Lucius doing?

Lizzie: Not good. Severus and Lucius are pulling away further and further. They keep saying it's to protect me, but I don't thing they know that it is hurting me the most.

Lily nods her head. We just turned the corner on the hallway and I saw Lucius and Cissy talking. I pulled Lily to a hidden area so they won't see us.

Lucius: I can't believe we are getting married.

Narcissa: I know. What about Lizzie you and Severus are dating her?

Lucius: I know and you know how..

I stepped out of my hiding spot with Lily next to me.

Lizzie: so when were you two going to tell me you guys were getting married?

They both stared at me with shocked looks. Lucius was going to walk over to me, but I took a step back.

Lucius: It's not like that Lizzie. I don't want to marry Narcissa, but our fathers are making us and we can't say no.

Lizzie: so your father's pride is more important then being with someone you love. It's me or your father which is it?

Lucius: I.....

Lizzie: JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!

Lucius looked down sadly then back up at me with a sad look to his eyes.

Lucius: I'm sorry Lizzie I have to

Lizzie: follow your father's wish I understand. I guess this is goodbye then.

I grabbed Lily's hand and turn to walk away.

Lizzie: Also Cissy hope you make Lucius happy when I couldn't goodbye.

I then walked away with Lily behind me. I let go of her hand and Lily walked up next to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Lily: Look you have Severus. WHo cares about Malfoy?

I nodded my head and we began to walk to the great hall. I walked over to Sev and sat next to him.

Severus: Liz can we talk for a bit. A lone.

Lizzie: are you breaking up with me as well like Lucius did?

I looked at Severus in the eyes and I saw him looking down sad. I knew something is going on, but I saw something on Lucius' left arm a few seconds before I left him with cissy. I then grabbed Lucius and Severus' arms and dragged them out of the great hall. We got to a hidden area that I know no one would see or hear us. When we got there they both looked at me with sad looks in their eyes.

Lizzie: show me your guys left arms.

Lucius: what?

Lizzie: Please just show them to me.

They both looked at each other and lifted up their left arm sleeves. There was the dark mark. I looked at them sadly.

Severus: This is what we are protecting you from.

I just nodded my head. I looked at both of them with sad eyes. I then hugged them close.

Lizzie: just promise me you two will be safe.

Lucius: don't worry we will. You try to stay hidden as best as you can so Voldimort doesn't try to recruits you.

I nodded my head.

-time skip to the last time on the train-

I was talking with Hagrid for the last time. I was smiling while we talked. I said goodbye to all the teacher. Plus my Aunt and Uncle.

Hagrid: the school won't be the same with out your happy face.

Lizzie: I know Hagrid. It won't be the same with out seeing you a couple times a day.

Hagrid: well you can always visit me if you like?

Lizzie: I think I will do that. I am thinking of going to take more lessons on art and communication plus to be a counselor. Then maybe I can ask my Uncle to hire me.

Hagrid smiles and nods his head. I gave him one last hug and I heard him sniffle.

Lizzie: it's not really a goodbye after all. I will see you when I am not busy with school.

I let go of Hagrid and he nods his head. He then pushed me to the train. I walked onto the train and waved to Hagrid until the train was out of the station. I was walking to a compartment when I was pulled into one. I looked to who pulled me and saw.

Lucius: spend a couple of minutes with us please?

I nodded mt head. Lucius closed the curtain to the compartment then pulled me over to the bench. Lucius sat down first. then dragged me on top of him where I was laying on him. Severus got on top of me so both Lucius and Severus was sandwich me in between them. We stayed like this for about 20 minutes. Sadly I had to go find Lily. Severus got off of me and I gave each of them one last kiss on the lips since I won't be with them any more. Severus and Lucius both held one of my hands.

Lizzie: I guess this is goodbye my loves.

Lucius: I guess so. you be safe.

Lizzie: Lucius watch over Severus for me.

Lucius: I will. Now off you go I don't want this goodbye to hurt more then it is already.

I nodded my head and walked out. I then went to go find Lily. When I did I saw James with her. I knocked on the compartment door. I still have a sad look in my eyes. James opens the door and gasps pulling me in.

James: snake what's wrong?

Lizzie: I broke us with Lucius and Severus.

James pulled me into a hug and walked me into the compartment. When the door closed James went back to holding Lily. Sirius was trying to make me laugh. Remus was rubbing my back. I guess I lost two parts of my heart with both Lucius and Severus. I wonder what the rest of my life is going to be like with out them. I will miss them dearly, but I hope they have a great life and be safe.