The day with Severus

Today is Saturday, November 4th, 1972. Today's date is with Severus. He said he has a surprise for me. I have been going out with both boys since September 1st. Sadly I still can't pick who I want as my boyfriend. They both have been very sweet to me. On one date with Severus he took me to walk around the school. Lucius took me to the astronomy tower one night to watch the stars. Then for another night Severus took me to the library. Yeah the library it may sound boring, but we both just got a good book then went to the tree by the black lake. We then sat under it and cuddled up to read it together. So I can't pick. I got ready. I made sure my outfit was okay. I then through on my winter cloak. 

I then put my hair in a high ponytails

I then put my hair in a high ponytails. I then walked down to the Common room where I am suppose to meet them when it was time for our dates. When I got there I saw Severus looking out one of the windows. I went up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around and gave me a small smile. 

Severus: You look beautiful. well um you always look beautiful I just mean dang it i'm not good with compliments.

I smiled and let out a soft giggle. I lean in close to him and kissed his cheek. Severus' face turn a soft pink after that. 

Lizzie: I understand so what's the plan for today then?

Severus: It's a surprise.  

I nodded my head. He took my hand and then lead me to the room of requirement. A door appeared. He opened up the door and I was shocked at what I saw.  near one side of the wall was a table for two with a lovely set up. Then in another was a sitting bench big enough for two with a window behind it. 

(something like this, but with a bigger bench and out side the window was the school yard

(something like this, but with a bigger bench and out side the window was the school yard.)

I looked at Severus. He took off a bag that I didn't even know he had and helped my take off my cloak. He set the back on the bench near the window and placed my cloak on a coat rack. He leads me to the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down while I said thank you. I looked at the table and saw that it had steak with potatoes, and mac and cheese. I look over at Severus when he sat down in his spot across from me. 

Severus: if you are wondering I asked Lily to ask the house elves to make this. I tried to make sure that you have the best i ummmm.....

I smiled then took a hold of his hand. He stopped stuttering and looked at me.

Lizzie:Severus you don't have to do this. you being you and you doing what ever you feel comfortable with will make me happy. Even if it's study dates or going to the library to read a book in a corner. 

Severus looks down while blushing. He rubs the back of your head. I smiled and went up to him. I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. 

Severus: I thought this was a bit too much, but Lucius does those expensive gifts and stuff I just.

Lizzie: that is Lucius. I don't care about expensive gifts or dinner. what ever comes from the heart is all I would love the most. I even told Lucius that. That is why he has tone in down. Now if you want we can still do this date. I don't want the food to go to waist. Then we can read a book or two together how is that. 

Severus nods his head then I sat back in my spot. We then began to eat our food and just talked about random stuff and how we feel about our classes for this year. Plus how they are going. After eating we went to the bench. It can pull out to be a bed. We then sat down and Severus took out a book from his bag. We then both began to read the book together while cuddling. Even if Lucius and Severus try to do something expensive or something other people would thought as boring I would still love it. I love them both. I don't know if I can keep this game going. We will have to see what will happen.