Getting my Animagus license and starting my job to help the Weasleys.

It is finally July 3rd. I will be trying to get my Animagus License today. Mom stayed home with James. Salazar was staying in my room while I am gone. My dad and I got to the Ministry by flu powder. When we got there I saw my aunt and Uncle waiting for us. I ran over to them to give them a giant hug.

Dumbledor: you ready for the test?

Lizzie: Yes Uncle Dumbledor I am. 

He nods his head with a smile then looked at my dad. My dad nods his head at him. 

Fleamont: you two think she is ready to get it. She is only 13. She might be the youngest licensed Animagus there is. 

Mcgonagall: we know that Fleamont, but we all know that Lizzie is more then capable to handle it. She is the brightest witch there is. Followed by her friend Lily. 

I looked at my dad with a smile on my face. He let out a sigh then nods his head. We then all went to the place we were supposed to meet with the people. When we got there I saw that the minister him self was there.

Dumblor: Hello Maximillian good to see you.

Maximillian: it's a pleasure to see you Albus. Is that the girl who will be trying to get her Animagus License?

Dumbledor: yes. This is my god daughter Elizabeth Rose Potter. 

Lizzie: Hello sir. 

Maximillian: Hello to you as well Miss. Potter. Now should we begin?

Uncle Dumbledor nods his head. Then My dad, aunt, and uncle went to the bleachers to sit. I stood in the middle of the room. I wouldn't lie I was nerves. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking at Minister Crowdy. 

Maximillian: you can start anytime Miss. Potter.

I nodded my head then closed my eyes again. I took a couple of deep breaths then open my eyes. I then transformed into my animagus form which was a whit dragon with red eyes. My animagus for grew a bit so I was still able to walk around the area I was supposed to stand in. I then flapped my wings and flew up in the air.

Maximillian: very good. Now lets see if you will be able to breath.....

I accidentally sneezed and fire came out of my snout. I landed back onto the ground and laid down covering my nose.

Maximillian: bless you.

I nodded my head as a thanks then transformed back to my normal form.

Lizzie: sorry about that.

Maximillian: that is fine. Now come we must take your picture for you license. 

I nodded my head with a giant smile and followed the Minister to fill out my info for my License. I will have to get a new one when I am in my 20s, but that is fine. After I was done with that I was handed my License and I ran over to my aunt, uncle, and dad to show them. They were all very happy. When dad and I got home mom made a big meal as a celebration for me getting my license. James was a bit jealous,  but he still congratulated me for getting it. I placed my license in a little wallet my dad got for me so I can carry my animagus license. After spending some time with my family I went to my room to make sure I had everything I needed packed since I will be staying at the Weasley's helping out taking care of Mrs. Weasley's two sons Charlie and Bill.  I then went to bed. 

-time skip to July 4th, 1973-

I am now waiting for my dad to put my things in the trunk of Mr. Weasley's car. 

Euphemia: Do you have everything? extra closes, toothbrush, hair brush, your school stuff since you got like all the book you need for this year last year. 

Lizzie: yes mom I have everything. Salazar's stuff is in my trunk, Snow is in the back seat. Plus I will make sure to owl you on how everything is going. 

My mom nods her head. Then gives me a big hug. When we pulled away I smiled up at her. 

Euphemia: your uncle with have the rest of your school supplies in your bedroom at Hogwarts when you get there. 

Lizzie: Okay mom. I gave her one last hug then went to my dad and Mr. Weasley. 

Fleamont: now you behave for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley okay Lizzie?

I nodded my head then gave him a solute saying yes sir. Mr. Weasley laughed a bit at that. Right after I hugged my dad I got tackled to the ground. I looked who tackled me and saw James. 

James: you better write snake.. 

Lizzie: oh what would you do if I don't cub?

James: I will hunt you down.

Lizzie: then what try to beat my ass?

James and I went into a glare off until we started to laugh. He got off of me then helped me up. We both gave each other a hug and I got into the car. Mr. Weasley said something to my dad and got into the driver seat. James then handed me a bag.I looked inside and there was Salazar. Oops almost forgot him.  Then off we went. I waved to my family until I couldn't see them again. I looked into my bag to check on Salazar until I saw a cloak. I lift it up a little bit and saw it was the invisible cloak dad gave us as a gift. I thought James would keep it for himself since he uses this to sneak around the school. I put the cloak back into my bag then looked out the window when the car got into the air and disappeared from  any muggles' eyes. When we got to The Weasley's house I got out. I saw Mrs. Weasley with two kids. The bigger toddler must be Bill and the infant must be Charlie. I walked over to Mr. Weasley to help, but he told me to go say hi to his wife and kids. I nodded my head then walked up to them.

Lizzie: Hi I'm Lizzie it's a pleasure to meet you guys.

Mrs. Weasley: It's a pleasure to meet you. The boy next to me is Bill and this little guy in my arms is Charlie. You can call me Molly if you like. 

I nodded my head then went down to Bill's level and stuck out my hand. 

Lizzie: Hi I'm Lizzie it's a pleasure to meet you Bill.

Bill looked at his mom for reassurance. Mrs. Wealsey nods her head and Bill gave me a Hug. I smiled and hugged him back. When I let go of him he took my hand and dragged me into the house. He showed me all of the toys he has and we began to play. This summer will be a blast. I can tell. I will message Lucius, Severus, and Lily after I sent a letter to my parents. For the rest of the day I played with Bill and Helped Mrs. Wealsey out when she needs it since Mr. Weasley went to work.