[seven]

Donghyuck peeled his eyes open, fighting against the painfully bright light that shone upon his peaceful form so enticingly

After battling for a few seconds, the blonde finally opened his eyes which elicited a yawn from him as he sat up - well he attempted to do so anyway.

A searing pain shot down his spine and settled at his lower back, staying as an agonisingly dull throb.

A stifled laugh emitted from beside him.

"It's not funny, you fucking ass," the younger hissed, slapping Mark's shoulder frustratedly while glaring at the cowering other. "Why did you have to be so damn rough?"

Mark had to purse his lips to suppress another laugh at the infuriated look that settled upon the younger's face.

"Let's go get breakfast...hmm?" The Canadian boy hummed, lacing his fingers with Donghyuck's and aiding the pouting boy up. This elicited small groans from him as he limped to the kitchen, still clinging onto his boyfriend desperately.

"Ewww!" Jisung mumbled, sending a disgusted glare at the older two who entered the kitchen. "You two traumatised me. A little respect please," he demanded, covering his face to shield himself from the pair.

"Yeah guys...that was dank as hell!" Jeno added, curling into Renjun's side in utter disgust as he eyed the two before fake heaving.

"Thanks guys. We really appreciate the support," Donghyuck grumbled before limping to the table and smacking away Jaemin's hand as the younger attempted to pinch his cheek. "Fuck off."

Jaemin gasped in shock, playing the victim annoyingly while holding his heart to feign hurt.

"Someone isn't in a good mood-"

"MY ASS HURTS!" The blonde yelled, glaring at his boyfriend venomously and ignoring how Renjun failed to contain his laugh.

"And whose fault is that?" He quipped, leaning forward to flick the younger forehead teasingly. "Knowing you, you probably forced yourself on him."

A chorus of 'true' followed the eldest Chinese boy's words which only made Donghyuck cuss under his breath.

"I hate all of you."

"Sure."

~

As breakfast wrapped up with relentless teasing and a fair bit of cursing, the seven decided to hit the shops since food was scarce  in the beach house due to the off season that had passed.

Donghyuck was still in a foul mood, although it wasn't as bad as it was earlier that morning.

Jaemin was still clinging to the unimpressed teen with the intention to irritate. Na Jaemin was like that, he only showed affection when he knew it would bother the other person.

Donghyuck had to control his breathing and calm himself down in order to hide any reactions from the childish younger, yet Jaemin's purposely high pitched voice was really getting on his nerves.

Mark was fighting against the urge to smile as he watched the scene unfold with his hand interwoven with Donghyuck's killer grip.

As they walked through the bustling streets of the beautiful old fashioned town, Mark leaned down to place a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's temple to calm his understandable anger that was visibly bubbling.

Mark slapped Jaemin's shoulders as an indication for the younger to stop bothering a distressed Donghyuck whose hands were shaking with anger.

Jaemin merely shrugged before pinching the shorter's cheeks and frolicking away towards Chenle and Jisung who were already dreading the older's cheerful attitude.

"Love you," Donghyuck mumbled while resting his head on Mark's shoulder while the older guided them through the streets.

"Love you more."

"Love you most."

"Love you mostest!"

Renjun turned around with a disturbed expression before sending the pair the middle finger. "Could you two shut up?!"