[two]

"If it doesn't bother you, Sir, would you tell me about this 'something'? I would love to hear," she pleaded, eyes lighting up as Donghyuck smiled gently

"I don't see why not. I think I have another hour anyway," he mumbled while placing his briefcase down by his                          
A I feet, turning to face the girl who looked about eighteen or nineteen.

Both prepared themselves for what would likely be a long story.

"Well, it was two years ago, when I was eighteen years old. I was head over heels for my best friend, as he was for me. Our love was one that many were envious of or wished to obtain. But now that I think of it, I didn't value it enough while it lasted." He paused for a moment to inhale a deep breath before letting it slip through his lips slowly.

He looked the girl in the eye, seeing her curiosity grow further.

"Let me start from the day of graduation..."

two years ago •

"Hey babe!" A familiar voice a called from down the hallway.

Donghyuck tucked his honey locks behind his ear as he turned away from his best friend, Renjun, and towards his boyfriend.

The Chinese boy's presence became almost invisible as Mark looped his arm around the younger's back, leaning in to capture his lips in a sweet kiss. His hand travelled further down and rested on Donghyuck's lower back as he deepened the kiss.

"Ewww! Be disgusting somewhere else," Renjun hissed while dry heaving childishly.

His disgusted façade dropped as his eyes darted to Jaemin who came casually strolling in without a care in the world. "I'm gonna' step away from..." he motioned his hand up and down to the pair who had broken away from their kiss and had begun giggling. "This disgrace."

With that, the second eldest took his leave and leeched himself onto Jaemin who didn't really mind.

"Young love, ay?" The pinkette muttered with a dry chuckle. "They make me feel so single..."

"You are, Jaem."

"For now, but I'm almost positive that I have a soulmate out there who will put up with a high maintenance man like myself," he replied snappily, pulling his bag closer to him as he tried to reassure himself.

Only a hum could be heard as the pair strolled down the empty hallways.

Graduation had finally arrived and to say that the group of friends were excited would be an understatement.

This was it...This was their last summer together, and none of the boys could wait.