[nine]

Warning!

Warning!

non consensual themes

~

After their ice-cream 'date' of sorts, the group returned to the beach house in the golden hue of the setting sun.

It reflected its beauty against the shimmering sea that rippled ever so slightly on the calm night.

The golden grains of sand became darker as the gentle lapping of the sea soaked them.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Donghyuck whispered, tearing his awestruck gaze away from the scenery and to his boyfriend who wore a gentle smile.

"Just like you."

The shorter leaned his head against Mark's chest whilst listening to the steady thump of his heart. The heart that beat for one boy...Lee Donghyuck.

"I love you so much, Hyuckie," he whispered, noticing that the other boys had already retreated to their rooms. "I can't live without you, babe."

Donghyuck merely nuzzled into his boyfriend's chest further, his glassy eyes finally producing a stream of tears that he wiped again his sleeve.

"I love you too."

~

The next few days past the boys by. The only way to describe these days was uneventful, but that's what the fun of it was. Seven best friends chilling on the beach while relishing in the two month before Chenle and Jisung started their senior year, and the other five began their college journeys.

Friday rolled around again and they had surprisingly befriended a group of boys who were in the area for the same reason, a relaxed holiday.

So now Mark and Donghyuck were in their room preparing themselves for an epic party which would take place on the beach that night.

The sun had already set, leaving them in the darkness of the deep purple sky that shimmered with bright stars.

Chenle had set up colourful lanterns with the assistance of Jaemin so that they didn't have only the light of the moon to aid them.

Donghyuck wore an oversized shirt that left his collarbones exposed and a pair of ripped jeans since the warmth of the day had faded - not that it was cold, but it wasn't as warm as one would like to believe.

"Ready?" He quietly asked while approaching the bathroom where Mark was styling his slightly overgrown hair.

Donghyuck looped his arms around the taller's waist and rested his head upon his shoulder where he watched their reflections and smiled.